• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RE-ASKED Wrong Hot key Potion Count

iDramatiik

http://realia.no-ip.info/ RLMap 10.41 Free Points
Reaction score
Hey guys I have done more than adequate research on the problem I'm having. After reading through many, many already posted thread on these boards and Google elsewhere. I still am not able to fix my issue.

I am running Crying Samson 0.3.6 compiled somewhere around April 2013.

The issue is the same as everyone else has previously asked about. When a player uses a potion that is set to a hockey it will say using one of 100,99? 98,97... even if the player has 1000 potions.

I am just wondering if there has since been a quick fix or if someone can put my mind at ease and just let me know if it's impossible LOL.

even if there was a quick way to remove the text the player sees saying Using one of x mana potions. And just use it without their being a on screen notification.

Thanks guys it's currently the only reason why I haven't posted my server on otservlist. I just want everything to be ready prior to release.

Thanks in advance

Drama, out

Thanks guys! Im not like most noobs although I quite am a "noob" I will give it a good shot reading all the tutorials first on how to compile a new version of my server. But on a scale of 1-10 how difficult is it like step wise. IS there alot of steps or fairly simple once you download the software and such.

I have 0.3.6 crying damson, also is it easy enough that my server stays intact while doing it ? Like i dont have to restart or anything right , I understand obviously ill make a backup and keep all my files and database etc.. Thanks :D

i believe he speak about 0.3.6 V8.2 that printer stop fixing it :eek: since he moved to 1.0 :)
and people still using that sucks version !!

for 8.60 you can use " 3884 or 3777 " 0.4 TFS
or OTX 2.92 Se " 0.3.7 "

nothing else :eek:

Thanks guys! Im not like most noobs although I quite am a "noob" I will give it a good shot reading all the tutorials first on how to compile a new version of my server. But on a scale of 1-10 how difficult is it like step wise. IS there alot of steps or fairly simple once you download the software and such.

I have 0.3.6 crying damson, also is it easy enough that my server stays intact while doing it ? Like i dont have to restart or anything right , I understand obviously ill make a backup and keep all my files and database etc.. Thanks :D

compiling isn't hard you just need a dev compiler .. you can find it on otland :)
and here is the direct link to http://otland.net/threads/stians-dev-cpp-repack-0-2-with-crypto-and-64bit.62455/page-8#post-1818605
Gesior.pl who uploaded it

then use it to compile the source

Back