• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Re-enable aol?

Ezzam

Reaction score
Is there a way to make AOL work as it did before, now when i die with aol, i wont drop the aol. I wont loose ANY items, not even AOL.

What TFS version are you using? Also post your AOL from items.xml.

On a side note, it could be a mistake you're making that I used to make too long ago.

When you test your AOLs, do you test them by making them with your God char with:

Code:
/i 2173

?

If so, remember that now the /i command cant control how many "of the item" you make, so you cant for example make 30 crystal coins with /i 2160 30 cause it wont work, if you make /i 2160 it will make 100 crystals.

Works the same with charges of runes AND amulets.

Therefore if you make /i 2173 you will make an AOL with 100 charges, but as "showcharges" is not enabled on the AOL you'll never notice.

So if this is what you're doing, try testing your aol from buying them from a NPC or a talkaction or so, not from making them with your God. And enable "showcharges" while you do the tests so you can see if your aol is really having 1 charge and still not dropping.

If its not this, then post your aol and the TFS version you're using.

Cheers.

Thank you Guitar Freak, this worked. We disabled the npc since we thought the aol was fucked up. I re-added it and tried and it worked.

Yours,
Elite Questbane & Ezzam

~Close this thread~

Last edited:
Back