• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Re-Launch]Damon's Hosting Service I PrePaid I Special Offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
jTxFru8.png

Feedback/Recommendations:
Highly recommended.
As an advise for you Damon, try to make some prices visible on the main page near the top, low prices tend to catch attention.
Valid and friendly guy 100% recommended.
Recommended and trustworthy! :p
HalfAway recommends then, this will be my future hosting server i will use.
Recommended and totally trustworthy!
@Damon is recommended and trustworthy.
Good luck with this!
Trustworthy (101%)
Although i haven't used this service, i can say the service is 100% trustable. A service with both @Damon and @HalfAway can't get wrong really.

Nice speedtest btw, thinking of starting a hosting service myself..
4081058867.png

100% recommended!

Very cheap prices and very good support. And very nice quality of the servers, i love you! REP++

Works very nice and fast thank you!

100% recommended! <3

This hosting service is awesome! Big thanks to Dominique123 & Damon for helping out with debian :)

If you want a Host trust me buy it from him fair prices no lags its amazing!!

Highly recommended.

my server will be hosted after beta with VPS-Unlimited, for those people who like to promote @Damon Hosting service in your website you can add this image
ivl190.png
i already added to my website you can see it on www.theotx.net

Highly recommended.

He is a great guy to talk with & have alot of respect to he's clients. I'm working on a server right now so i just bought a server from him for only 11€/month which is nothing. Big up for you my friend & i wish you good luck.. Keep the work up!

@Damon will also help you out with linux if you need help with something. Very active!

Edit: He gave me one month for free for being old customer. Once again thank you @Damon

Regards,
LuckyM

Looks nice. Im glad you have re-luanched the hosting will be ordering stuff later just need to finish of some stuff.

Just spoke to Max trough the Live chat for quite some time. Really nice guy, very polite. The site looks very nice. Recommended even tho I didn't used the service itself (yet). :p

Highly recommended.

He helped me from A-Z with all my questions.. I didn't even know how to Connect to a VPS.. This guy helped me thro it all (hope it wasn't painfull man).

Got my VPS in a couple of minutes.
Been using the VPS for like 30 minutes now, and I am very satisfied.

Fast server "delivery". Awesome support. AND THE BEST PART! Servers are so cheap!.

Would buy again and recoomend it to my friends that need this service.

I am not yet a full on customer to Damon but, he has shown me that he is very service minded and does everything to help as well as he can. I am 100% sure I am going to use his services and I recommend it to everyone else too!

Old thread [/B](outdated): Click

How to change Windows Server language to english?

Last edited:
Recommended! I am sure you wont get disappointed. :)

Thank you guys :)

Recommended! @Damon is reliable hoster, if you are looking for someone to host your server, you should try him out!

Just browsing through your website.

"Enjoy complete piece of mind with VPS-Unlimited" You mean peace of mind right? :p
You got me there haha :D Will fix it later^^ I will create a coupon for you if interested "grammarguy" or smth like that :)

Thanks for all the good wishes :)

I am using Daniellos service at the moment, how do you stack up against his service?
If you know your way around linux I can definitly say that my prices are way cheaper (just check them out) :) Last time I checked he would charge 10$/GB/RAM. I have offers with 8GB RAM@20€. The servers come with DDOS PROTECTION and a 1 Gbit/s shared network port^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back