• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reactions to Xbox One E3 Press Conference

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone's initial thought coming into this press conference was this: "Fuck Xbox One".
Now, a lot of people are taking that back. After what they revealed just a few moments ago, you have to wonder if your computer can take cash, because that's what I'm thinking about.

I was ECSTATIC. They have arguably the best lines of exclusive games that are coming out, more than enough to truly convince any true gamer to purchase the console.

Project Spark
Halo 5
Killer Instinct
Dead Rising 3
Titanfall

Just to name my personal favorites that were revealed today at the Xbox One E3 Press Conference.
Titanfall was their "grand finale" of the press conference AND THEY DID NOT DISAPPOINT.

Based on what I saw from that game, it is an instant lock to be a mega-seller and Game of the Year.
People are actually freaking out about it, it's amazing and beautiful.

Other things to reflect on:

Xbox Live is still there, so is the lame Marketplace. Though, there will be games that are free-to-play only when you have Xbox Live (eg. World of Tanks).
SmartGlass and Kinect are going to be a big part of gameplay.
Prices: $499 in the US, rumored to be much higher in Europe (499 euro, which comes to $660 USD, OUCH); coming out in November.

Now, those of you who have seen it, what were your reactions?

Last edited:
[video=youtube;IwXum0ctMRg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwXum0ctMRg[/video]

That's what I think about the Xbox One! <3

Can't wait to throw 500$!

For those who are curious, here is the Titanfall online match gameplay:

[video=youtube;tv6lzSuTHhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv6lzSuTHhs[/video]

I'm intrigued to see how things turn out for this Xbox One campaign. They went above and beyond what I could have imagined for the Xbox. The most intriguing aspect, in my opinion, is that they came up from 15,000 servers worldwide to handle the Xbox 360 users, to 300,000 servers handling Xbox One users. That is insane! And I bet there won't be any lag whatsoever. I won't be purchasing one when they first come out because they will be scarce and outrageously priced -- people will be selling them on eBay for $1,500 or more. :rolleyes: I'll probably grab one around Christmas or sometime next year.

@Ceejzor In my opinion Ryse looked really bad.. and who invented the quicktime idea? so stupid.

@Topic
Rockman looked so cool! so casual and lots of opportunities =)

Eh, I never bought the first Xbox, or the 360.. won't be buying Xbox One either..

If you don't like first person shooting games, that console is completely useless for you (as were all the Xbox consoles)

Didn't know that because I have no desire to play Super Marines (regardless of what the real title for the game is, thats all most FPS games are), I wasn't a real gamer.

But with that being said, if you DO like FPS games, I can see the console will be amazing..

Also, Project Spark -looks- interesting, concept wise, I just have a feeling it's less of a builder like minecraft or playing like a map editor.. and it's more or less just picking already made templates for areas and placing them.. though it could be fun I guess, only time will tell.

It will be the only console with ultimate team on FIFA. PS4 won't have ultimate team.

Back