• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

*read allllllllllllll*

strike95

ROSESTYLEZ 2012
Reaction score
Guys look,
I have found one guy in rookgaard that have key for minotaur mage, morning star, chain legs, brass armor, 25 health potions etc.

HOW THAT IS POSSIBLE TO GET?
LOOT OF MONSTER, BUG OR FROM GM?

Guys look,
I have found one guy in rookgaard that have key for minotaur mage, morning star, chain legs, brass armor, 25 health potions etc.

HOW THAT IS POSSIBLE TO GET?
LOOT OF MONSTER, BUG OR FROM GM?

old times.

key for minotaur mage [impossible]
morning star [possible]
chain legs [possible]
brass armor [possible]
25 health potions [possible]

Like Bogart said ... old times ... But even in old times you couldn't get key for Minotaur Mage, because door was already unlocked.

In fact, I've got some "rares" on Rookgaard too ... Brass Armor, Chain Legs, Taurus Mace, 128 Health Potions, ... From the good old times. :)

Neverminder [292]

Spike sword sucks there lmao
The best weapon which you can (rahter could) get on Rook is Taurus mace.
Haha, Neverminder, do you got Dark Armor? :p

i'd donate for some exp papers if i could get them in rook :coolf: also for a good weapon (eg:solar axe)

i'd donate for some exp papers if i could get them in rook :coolf: also for a good weapon (eg:solar axe)

Hum, I think it's possible to get exp scrolls on Rookgaard ... I've never bought one so I don't know where it appears after you buy it, but there was a guy around level 400 on Rookgaard that used exp scrolls (that's for sure), but later on he went to main ... How am I sure he used exp scrolls? Well his total online time was just half an hour or so ... Enough said.

Hum, I think it's possible to get exp scrolls on Rookgaard ... I've never bought one so I don't know where it appears after you buy it, but there was a guy around level 400 on Rookgaard that used exp scrolls (that's for sure), but later on he went to main ... How am I sure he used exp scrolls? Well his total online time was just half an hour or so ... Enough said.
so for sure he got lvls through exp scrolls cos its impossible to get 400 in 1 and half hour on rookgaard on mainland u cant even get 400 throughout hunting monsters in half an hour.

I've got some old items too in rook such Brass Armor, Chain Legs, Devil Helmet, Taurus Mace, some Wand of Cosmic Energy, a posion dagger etc.. just want to figure out if is still possible reach the mino mage room?

Yes it is possible, you need to figure out how to get to the Golden Key. I know a half way, you need all corpses to put on all graves in the rookgard, so you can use a cup of blood(gotten from empty cup, usable on dead rat's blood), and to reach the Golden Key. Second, you need to pull the lever floor up of NPC Tom in rookgard(west of academy). The lever can be seen under the bucket. Doors are locked, but you need to figure out how to open it QUESTION:'???' Pushing that lever is unlocking a doors for Ghoul.
-Reaching the Ghoul is the point of a life ring, which can be changed for Golden Key in NPC '???'.
-Unlocking key for minotaur mage room is from Golden Key '6???'
??? ??? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ? ??? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ????? ?? ? ? ? ????? ? ?? ? ? ? ??? ????? ?? ? ??? ?
? ?? ??? ???? ? ?? ?? ? ??? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ?? ?

isnt there a moive of it in youtube?
i may have seen it
you get the key from the graves in skelekton cave nad you use it on dor in mino hell

Yes it is possible, you need to figure out how to get to the Golden Key. I know a half way, you need all corpses to put on all graves in the rookgard, so you can use a cup of blood(gotten from empty cup, usable on dead rat's blood), and to reach the Golden Key. Second, you need to pull the lever floor up of NPC Tom in rookgard(west of academy). The lever can be seen under the bucket. Doors are locked, but you need to figure out how to open it QUESTION:'???' Pushing that lever is unlocking a doors for Ghoul.
-Reaching the Ghoul is the point of a life ring, which can be changed for Golden Key in NPC '???'.
-Unlocking key for minotaur mage room is from Golden Key '6???'
??? ??? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ? ??? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ????? ?? ? ? ? ????? ? ?? ? ? ? ??? ????? ?? ? ??? ?
? ?? ??? ???? ? ?? ?? ? ??? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ?? ?

yes, and u get lvl 400 killing ghouls/minotaurs mages with a character that hits max 100 :p

Well my rookstayer on icechaw had record of killing Mino Mage by 1 hit with royal spear ;p
royal spears was possible to get, nowadays not

there is a secret to get a key, and all videos are fake. go try do it yourself and see what you will get :)
I have a secret that i figured out alone, alone, from day 1 to 3months and 24 days on real tibia :)

@Strike95 what's you char on rook? :p want to try something with it

Hey strike...I just want 1 taurus mace...I don´t know how enter in mino mage room, just wanna a powerfull weapon...i have level 110 there...

Back