• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Read if u want idc. :)

DonGuppido

Reaction score
Okey guys so now when real tibia is fucked up with new pvp system and shit i will start play shadwocores only and no rl tibia :) so atm iam looking for some swedish/english boys to join!

/ Yours ~Guppido~

Hey msg to Jacolas Rudy Kojot, He will give you Some kk's and invite to his guild

try out Lunarforce.twifysoft.net hardcore pvp same as shadowcores but with lower stages and balanced vocations due to lower skill/ml rates

welcome make ur own team if u want, remind this is not rl u cant count 1 2 3 and a ek dies like noffin u need a team wich lisins and knows how 2 play wich basicly doesnt exist anymore these days. gl

Okey but guys im 130+ alredy but i need some cash so please send some to "Don Guppido" :D

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm!

Last edited:
Okey guys so now when real tibia is fucked up with new pvp system and shit i will start play shadwocores only and no rl tibia :) so atm iam looking for some swedish/english boys to join!

/ Yours ~Guppido~

tjiiiiieeeena guppan, gamla Xare Aidix här - om du kommer ihåg mig ;*

Back