• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Read This About Softcores

Mapache

Reaction score
Talaturen, I think I speak for everyone who played Softcores as this shadowcores, you no longer do anything to revive softcores?

softcores the old times were amazing, you could not revive softcores? yet as it was?

I wonder why I say this, but before that will create shadowcores, all players remaining in softcores liked the war, and all I tried to get, there would be no way for revivieras softcores for old times?

no matter if you want to upgrade to 9.60, which we are the players who stayed in that server

after 4 years not think it deserves more than that?

I bet mark and c.o are trying to make everything to make shadowcores as god as softcore was. And with the support from the ingame players we could make ShadowCores a better place then softcore was!

at the end of softcores i swear there was 4 players and they just botted 24/7?

Softcores was only fun in the beginning, Murder in Progress/Blood Legacy style ~ If you don't know who they were, then you didnt play softcores. KKthxbye

Talaturen, I think I speak for everyone who played Softcores as this shadowcores, you no longer do anything to revive softcores?

softcores the old times were amazing, you could not revive softcores? yet as it was?

I wonder why I say this, but before that will create shadowcores, all players remaining in softcores liked the war, and all I tried to get, there would be no way for revivieras softcores for old times?

no matter if you want to upgrade to 9.60, which we are the players who stayed in that server

after 4 years not think it deserves more than that?

u should take care of your english, instead of crying about open tibia server, damn.

Back