• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Read this Corruption.

Schteekarn

Reaction score
Lets decide a time while we can have a OB, so everyone in boths guilds could be online? So no one blame the other team that they were more etc.

21:00 would be a great time on a weekday, so please reply.

I'v got another idea to the war function, the war should atomaticly end when a team got 100 frags first

Why do we need to end the war? 0.o
R u like retarded, what else are you gonna do?
Decorate your house and hunt demons to level 500? You play ot for fun, that means wars, sneaks etc... dummest fucking thing I heard Fjante... rly :eek:

So why u dont dare to come to OB's Ice meto? the guilds have many obs and we won them all

100 Kills is and war ending is shit
Askara war had about 1000 Deaths -.-
The war is over when 1 Guild/Team gives up. And btw th guys who play in Corruption OB's arent all in the guild. So all frags wont get posted ;)
Winning OBs isnt all, you need to rule it !

Fjante there is one thing you might not know. You guys made yourself enemies, through flaming etc so your enemies will always be the same, just chaing the guilds. I'm sure Renacashi wont go to a guild where some guys of Forte are leaders. And you won't do the same.
It just started a war which won't end.
In real Tibia a war ends when the enemies give up because they are too lazy to die anymore or don't have enough money. we are on a ots so the money problem won't come, I guess...
You can just hope that your enemies won't die/fight anymore. But I don't think this will happen xD

Last edited:
Omg.. Dont end the war at 100 frags.. Becouse of my job in RL i can only play every other week.. So last week when the war started i was at work and couldent play.. and the war has (Ofcourse my luck) been kinda lazy when i now have 7 days off.. So lets have alot of Ob's and shit for the next 7 days and then u can do w/e u want with the guilds after ;)

So why u dont dare to come to OB's Ice meto? the guilds have many obs and we won them all

Why don't u organize one? I aint a leader of our guild, just a member who wants to kill u. Made some frags today, sadly it never came to an open battles since u guys were to buzy with botting.

If you want ob set a date please :D I'll be there

Back
Top Bottom