• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Read this if you want to compile TFS with luajit under mingw

What's so hard with installing libs lol. Just take your MinGW from Dev-Cpp and choose correct paths in CB? :p

That's, to be precise, changing your whole toolset. Code::Blocks is packaged with a newer compiler on their site which will not function correctly with the old libs. They would have to be recompiled.

That's, to be precise, changing your whole toolset. Code::Blocks is packaged with a newer compiler on their site which will not function correctly with the old libs. They would have to be recompiled.

Ow, not that simple as I thought.

Ow, not that simple as I thought.

Nah' it can be made simple: Use the whole toolset from Stian's repack. Compiler, linker, and libraries/headers/includes. It's not as sexy as a whole recompilation, but it works. I'll write up a tutorial.

Nah' it can be made simple: Use the whole toolset from Stian's repack. Compiler, linker, and libraries/headers/includes. It's not as sexy as a whole recompilation, but it works. I'll write up a tutorial.

hmm, that would really be great :p

No, it does not work, if you use shit from older mingw for example: cryptopp or boost, it will bug and give lots of undefined references

No, it does not work, if you use shit from older mingw for example: cryptopp or boost, it will bug and give lots of undefined references

I meant outside of the context of using your posted resources in the OP. Is it a complete toolchain with recompiled libraries? I'm thinking about trying my hand at using MinGW-w64 in that tutorial but I'm not good at working with Linux/POSIX/Gnu oriented tools and sources in a MS Win context. And I failed miserably at trying to compile the needed libraries for TFS with Visual Studio 2010. But the Linux part of the tutorial is mostly finished, up to making a shiny new GCC compiler set. GCC 4.5.2 + GMP 5.01 + MPC 0.8.2 + MPFR 3.0 + PPL 0.11 + CLooG 0.16.1

Last edited:
Back