• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reading Crash Logs

AchTung

Reaction score
Since many people got problemes by crashes, you want to learn how to read a crash log since it's disgusting to search for your problem without any hint.

So It would be kinda usefull, to make a tutorial of 'How to read a Crash Log'. I think this will fix many threads where people are asking, what is written in the Crash Logs, or just simple questions why it got crashed..

I would really appreciate such kind of Tutorial since Stability is the most Important thing on a great Server.

If you are using Windows then crash reports are useless, because they contain only memory adresses where exception occured.

Linux gdb reports are far more precise. Gdb uses entire copy of process to find exception and it can even tell you where exactly in source problem is.

I'm using both. I like WIndows because of the easy way of the OS, but I like Debian aswell because of its features, so I wanna learn from both sites

@ Cristian
I was wrong with spellings and shit, I mean gdb aswell but the usual crashlog too xd