• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Real Datapack 8.60 With Questlogs and Missions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested on the datapack but i have a lot of questions, I am working about of 6 months in a real server project, only for fun but I am newbie coding and i want to buy you to add all missings on my project, but i use OTX 2.6 (from tibia 9.86) my map is full tracked by me and a friend and now i have all from 9.86 (missing little things) and i have done all scripts/npc's/monsters/items/actions/movements/creaturevents and mod's to work all but only "work" your datapack could make the difference instead good server or GREAT Server can you solve my dudes and help me i can buy if works but if not work is usseles :/
Thanks and my Skype is patricio.acab

I really want this datapack, but when is going to be complete? :(

I purchased the datapack, and I will update this post with everything that is confirmed working since I will be going through testing every single quest before even using anything for my server. This is for any of you doubting the datapack.

I have only tested 3 quests right now, and have come across 1 error; so I am waiting for that to be fixed before continuing to much since it is with the Postman Missions and it is very important to me personally to have that fully working.

Next to Check:
In Service of Yalahar
Pits of Inferno
Inquisition.

If you are wanting to know if a certain quest works properly that I haven't tested yet; just throw up a post and I will move it up the priority list.

Working/Tested:

The Djinn War
The Travelling Trader Quest
Postman Missions (1 error)

Not tested yet:

Annihilator
Demon Helmet
Svargrond Arena
Pits of Inferno
The Inquisition Quest
In Service of Yalahar
Isle of Evil
Demon Oak
The Ancient Tombs
Banshee Quest
Dreamer's Challenge
The Unnatural Selection Quest

Current/Previous Errors:
(6/3/2013) - Postman Missions (Currently waiting for Printer to fix Lukors Measurements (NPC: Kroox). To avoid the error, you must do Lukors measurements last otherwise the npcs (Liane, Benjamin, etc) will not give you measurements due to storage confusion after getting lukors measurements from Kroox.)
Print has been notified 6/3/2013 - Printer fixed this error #/#/2013. (Not fixed yet)

Notes:
So far Printer has been great with fixing bugs, it is also confirmed he will message you with any updates/bug fixes he sends to others that have purchased it which is nice that you don't have to wonder if anything new has been added since you will receive all future updates.

He is also running an old school server right now and dealing with updating that, so understand any short delay for fixing any errors I come across right now. I will also update the post if he starts neglecting his services to this, everything seems golden so far though!

Regards.

Thanks Extrodus. I close theard so i wont sell anymore, sincr i reached s enough numbers of buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back