• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real exhaust formulas from 7.4-7.6

Brazolek123

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello. I want to implement in my ot proper exhaust formulas especially for runes and spells. Anyone knows exact delays? Would be grateful for any link or something.
Thanks in advance!

I know attack runes and spells are 2 second delays, no additional delay added for trying to use a spell before a cooldown either.

I THINK all spells are 2 second delays in 7.6 actually.. That's how I have my server setup.

@Xapafe, ok got it however I'd rather know exact delays and how they interacted with runes and fluids
@Lelodro, okey, but there are the exhausts from 2014+ and I want exact exhausts of spells, runes, fluids of 7.4-7.6
edit: I see you are about to host 7.1 server, maybe could you copypaste values of delays from conifguration file?

Thanks anyway

@Xapafe, ok got it however I'd rather know exact delays and how they interacted with runes and fluids
@Lelodro, okey, but there are the exhausts from 2014+ and I want exact exhausts of spells, runes, fluids of 7.4-7.6
edit: I see you are about to host 7.1 server, maybe could you copypaste values of delays from conifguration file?

Thanks anyway

There is just one 'exhaust', if cast an offensive spell you got exhausted for 2 seconds, after a support/healing spell you got exhausted for 1 second.

You could go for: GFB>2sec>UE>2sec>exura vita>1sec>GFB>2sec>exura>1sec>GFB. For exemple.

I'm not sure how it interact with fluids, but I think in old time there was no exhausted for fluids at all, I'm not sure though.

There is just one 'exhaust', if cast an offensive spell you got exhausted for 2 seconds, after a support/healing spell you got exhausted for 1 second.

You could go for: GFB>2sec>UE>2sec>exura vita>1sec>GFB>2sec>exura>1sec>GFB. For exemple.

I'm not sure how it interact with fluids, but I think in old time there was no exhausted for fluids at all, I'm not sure though.

For fluids 1sec, offensive spells 2sec, support & others 1sec, not being able to heal and attack at once.

Back