• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Hip Hop

I dislike hip hop overall but this seemed pretty good

;)

See people always bash hip hop but thats because their listening to the wrong shit. Most people just listen to the commercial bullshit thats out there but i listen to real hip hop and rap thats actually good.
thanks for the positive feedback man :thumbup:

If you are going to listen to some real hiphop you should try Tech n9ne, Twista and of course my man Busta rhymes.

There aint better music-videos made then those Busta rhymes make!

He's good, but Biggie smalls (The notorious B.I.G) was better. Rip both.

Ok busta...? he fell off a ways back.
I used to love wu tang but their all a bunch of dust heads(if you know what i mean)
And megan if you really listened to wu tang you would know that a member of the wu-tang clan is in the song(Shyheim)i posted with big l.
And i think Biggie was one of the greatest along with Pac, but i personally think Big L was the best.
Also tech nine? come on hes ok but hes not that good.
Twista is one of my all time favorites i like a lot of his songs.

R.I.P. BIG L
R.I.P. B.I.G.
R.I.P. 2PAC

I'll give a RIP to Big L and pac, not Biggie...
BTW: Pac and Michael Jackson both still alive - They both were in the media too much and faked their deaths!

See people always bash hip hop but thats because their listening to the wrong shit. Most people just listen to the commercial bullshit thats out there but i listen to real hip hop and rap thats actually good.
thanks for the positive feedback man :thumbup:

Fucking couldn't agree more...
I don't even listen to commercial shit after growing up into my own...and realizing, IDGF about those moneyhungry bitches...

If you are going to listen to some real hiphop you should try Tech n9ne, Twista and of course my man Busta rhymes.

There aint better music-videos made then those Busta rhymes make!

IDC about Twista, but Tech N9ne's from KC like me, always been one of my favs...and Busta, that MF'er is crazy sometimes, always loved him...

Busta Rhymes has got some decent shit.

Yessir...

He's good, but Biggie smalls (The notorious B.I.G) was better. Rip both.

Fuck Biggie. You gonna tell me this is good:
Quoted from Biggie:
"Jehova said I was barred from the pearly gates / fuck him, I didn't want to go to Heaven anyway"
"Hail Mary, Fuck her, I never knew her / I'd probably screw her / Dump her dead body in the sewer"

Dude was mentally ILL like forreal...

The ONE line I did like from him = "Some nigz call me pussy, I dare you to stick ya dick in this" (or something along those lines)

Eminem, Lil Wayne and Akon 4 lajf :)

You don't know true hip-hop if you got Lil Wayne in your list! You like sell-outs. Wayne was better when he was a Hot Boy and actually tried rapping...

Eminem and Tupac Shakur are my favorites.

I could agree with them as my top 5...

ANYWAYS - Today MIXTAPE MESSIAH 7 COMES OUT!!!
2 hours and 20~ mins!

If you don't know about Chamillionaire and his Mixtape Messiahs, you're missing out. First MM was 3 discs...

if u want real hip hop then go underground
heres some real shit:

YouTube - Immortal Technique - Industrial Revolution (one of my fav songs as far as lyrics go)

YouTube - Atmosphere - Trying To Find A Balance

YouTube - Zion I - Bird's Eye View
YouTube - Zion I - Silly Puddy

YouTube - The Roots - Rising Down

You don't know true hip-hop if you got Lil Wayne in your list! You like sell-outs. Wayne was better when he was a Hot Boy and actually tried rapping...

u obviously only listen to the bubblegum shit they play on the radio
lil wayne has tons of great songs, ud be surprised

Last edited:
Back