• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real-Life Photos

Fucking retarded thread. Close it. This thread is wasted.

Sorry, maybe some guys mean it (acctually 2). Rest is just commenting and making fun of others EVEN if they don't even show their visage.

Go start flaming me because I won't post a pic here aswell. I don't care. I already posted a pic of mine on other threads, which aren't that wasted as this thread here.

Fucking retarded thread. Close it. This thread is wasted.

Sorry, maybe some guys mean it (acctually 2). Rest is just commenting and making fun of others EVEN if they don't even show their visage.

Go start flaming me because I won't post a pic here aswell. I don't care. I already posted a pic of mine on other threads, which aren't that wasted as this thread here.

true
signed

all guys saying shit about pierce, but i think all guys are to scared to show anny photo off you ...
stop saying shit about him and post YOU photo or are you ugly ? -.^
xd

Aleemao shut the fuck up bcuz you look like shit aswell u fucking asslicking hoe

Back