• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Real Map How Many will play]

feslir

Reaction score
i was conisdering an real map
with 3-4 no exp stages what u guys think?
like going to kill svamp trolls u think anyone will play on that?
24/7
no lagg
new questes
events

atm i have real map with xp stages from 175 started 2 days ago only have 20 players-.-^^

rl maps have only "sense" in existing with high exps, low rates... better to fix own map.

fixing own map thats when u should use some pretty high exp like roxor, real map is more like low xp thats what i think

Most OT are like after money and crappy support list thats just my opinion theirs to many servers with high experience:S

fixing own map thats when u should use some pretty high exp

not sure if dumb or just trolling me.

about too many h-exp rl maps... if someone want to play low exp rl map they playing on orginal tibia not on ots :)

yeah but not that low really:p Rl tibia has what 0.10 experience? and what im gonna offer my players is secret actually:p

got alot :p

alot item shop?

please every rl map offers same shit, if you are going to make lowrates them make a custom rpg map

item shop? pff,,, thats nothing thats crap rofl ive been playing tibia more then you dude:p and what you're saying is bullshiit ive tried real map with like huge xp i got 3 players rofl and i even boughtthe real map it was 99% With Zao and farmine and more things.. dident go well with the high xp.

yeah u wont get that much in real map with 9999xp- thats uber frikean boring:p

Look what i was thinking i have a real map, adding a custoom Rookgard and low xp + ive added 3 new annihlator one for rookgard one for 50 and some questes in rookgard i think it will be fun to play really,.:p i think it will succceed. been thinking it for a while ^^

Adding 3 Annihilator's doesn't sound that creative to me.

this guy is more stubborn than my mom lol (congratz) anyway, ive played tibia since 7.3 version, don't tell me i play for a short time.

WoW really u have played since 7.3 ? Shit awesome ive playd mroe then u dude... trust me on that.
my real character is higher level then yourse i bet!

Back