• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [REAL MAP] - Need GM Polish/American/Mexican

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
[REAL MAP] - Need Polish GMs and MAPPERS !

What is this?
The CENSURED are working for perfection PvP adaptation. Though, nothing can be perfect, but it can be close. This server all countries will play, like Brazil/USA/Mexico/Chile/Poland/Sweden among others.
We're trying to blend both the real server map, with new customs islands, for Open Battle or Close War.
And I want say other thing: "I'll not open this server before September." - WHY SO LONG TIME: We need mappers and others shits, and most time I'm busy with Elera war on Tibia real.

What is the team searching for?

We currently searching for;
  • Mapper(0/2)
  • GM(0/3)
  • Advanced Scripter(0/1)

Who is in the staff?
VDBiQ.gif
Currently is:
  • vankk: administrator & php scripter.
  • cykotitan: lua scripter & php scripter. -- helping
  • swordfish: mapper. -- helping

How to apply?
If you want to apply for a position, please post here.
Please don't send the link to your application, only post here like this format:
Code:
Name: 
Nickname:
MSN:
Past Experiences:
References:
Sample of your work:(ONLY MAPPERS)

Letter.gif
News Ticker

WbICA.gif
8/01/2012 - Thread was released.

Credits: Siramix - original post​

// vankk​

Last edited:
name : ahmed
Nickname : Recrazy
MSN : Can't give you here ~~!
Iam Mapper And Scripter !

Name: Luis Marques
Nickname: Gary kasparov
MSN: [email protected]
Position Applying for: Cm
Past Experiences: Owner of some ots
References: I speak english , portuguese and spanish , wish i could help you on that way
Sample of your work: I created some maps before , and i will show you on msn or something

Name: Sarah
Nickname:Sara
Position Applying for:GM
Past Experiences:I was a senior tutor on Realmap.net,I always help ppl in help chat , i can be on for 15-17 hours on holidays,I think i can help with mapping, pm me and i will show u my mapping.
References:I can talk English , Frensh , Some Arabic.

Last edited:
Name: Denis
Nickname: Darkflame
Position Applying for: Polish Gamemaster
Past Experiences: I was a very good gamemaster on swelariaots, I'm a mapper on Valendor and have 6 years tibia experience.
References: I'm able to speak perfect german and polish aswell good english. If you choose me I'll help you a lot in this stuff

I find it hilarious how you just put "Mexican" "American" instead of English speaker / Spanish speaker. haha

Name: Andrew
Nickname: Bear
Position Applying for: Gamemaster.
Past Experiences: I hosted a few ot's such as, Chaos Ot Revived, Helped start ForgottenL(Flammingvets originally), and a few others over the years.
References: None really, I am trusted on tibiaug.com and on here (but been inactive here), also the owner of tibiahelp.com would back me.
Language: English.

Name: Lukas
Nickname: Ist
Position Applying for:polish gamemaster
Past Experiences: being gamemaster on a 36.hopto.org war server
References: Cato can proove above that I used to work @ 36

Also I am just old tibia player who have nothing to do now so I can help you with your server, just because. I am speaking native polish, intermediate english and basic czech;P

Name: Simon
Nickname: Here on otland I am using the name Simonnini wich is a very old name. Nowdays I am using the nickname "kurre" in almost all games.
Position Applying for: CM/Gamemaster
Past Experiences: I have been owning a lot of ots myself, most of em during the "xml server time" but also a few using mysql etc. I have been playing tibia from time to time during 7-8 years.
References: I don´t really got any references as I have been the owner of my own servers so, but have been working as a GM at granaria.hopto.org for example. I do speak fluent Swedish among pretty good English, I do also speak a little deutch.
Obs: Also I am studying programming and web developement at school right now so I might be able to help you with some stuffs.

Thanks in advance - Simon/Kurre/Simonini !

Name: Michal
Nickname: mroz3k/mrozek8
Position Applying for: Polish GM
Past Experiences: playing since version 7.6
References: 2 yeras ago i have my server but vps finished so I close project. Helper on tiberia.pl ( lost 2 month ago )

@ mrozek8, simonnini, GMBear, Ist - DENIED !

@thread
We are back !

# almost forget !
- 5 brazillian team with (40+) confirmed the presence.

Name: Jetse
Nickname: Obsy
MSN: Pm me
Position Applying for: Gamemaster (Actually i'm from holland but this shouldn't be a problem because i have no problem talking American)
Past Experiences: I've had a ot called: ElfOTS and been CM on a server called Xalera
References: Currently not available as far as i know.

Back