• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real-map.net

ian12

Guardian OT
Reaction score
Can the owner of otservlist pm me? Is that at all possible? :) please? I want to see the proof that you have regarding my server as "spoofing". Haha it's funny, yes. Because the numbers on my ot continue to grow day by day. Without otservlist. Im not a programer, nor do i have the know-how; to edit my max players or any players as being on my ot. Every character that is on my ot is a "real person" I don't have "spoofing characters". Im trying to be as respectful as possible and I hope that you could do the same. Thank you for your time.

PS: if anyone replys to this thread and mocks me, please grow up. This is a serious matter. With a serious ot. I host to give people joy, and fun! I mean, cipsoft really screwed us with these "updates". We play tibia for tibia, not tibia to pretend to be WoW.

Back
Top Bottom