• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Real Map Ot + Zao+Pyre+Oken+Farmine+Gengia *Hoster Needed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

affe963

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I am going to be releasing a full rl tibia ot, 100% bug free. I need a dedicated host as hoster that gives me acces to remote control i will pay 30-50% of donates!!!!! Some info about the serv!

Towns!
Thais~
Venore~
Carlin~
Ankrahmun~
Liberty bay~
Yalahar~
Port Hope~
Edron~
Svargrond~
Zaoland~
Farmine~
Gengia~
Oken~
Pyre~
Richtown~
Vip Island~
Isle of Solitude~
And ofc all the small addon towns as Folda and more!

100% Real Tibia Quests with the working missions! Including!
Inq~
PoI~
Anni~
Yalahari Quest~
Demon Oak~
Banshee Quest~
Banuta~
And much much more! To many to name!

Scripts~
Vip System
Vip Items
Gambling System~
!Aol
!Bless
!Broadcast *Message* For players to use, for selling eq and such
!Report *Name*,*Reason*

Hunting Spots~ All 100% Real Tibia + Vip Land!
Vip land is unique though, it isnt just thrown togeather, it is all nice and edited up (;
Zao hunting spots are working great!
Farmine!
Medusa's!
Darashia Grim Cave has been fixed!

Add me on msn if intressted [email protected]

Last edited:
Ofcourse it got liberty bay haha srry there were a miss by me xD

Im intressted.

Hey if need hoster.

100/100 Mbit Tele2.

Server Computer:

AMD Phenom II X4 965 3,40 GHz

6 GB Minne

500gb

Need more info add [email protected]

If you're still looking for a closer hoster ;

Comp Specs :

1 Terabyte of space
8 GB of RAM
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo E6750 @ 5,22 GHz 5,22 GHz

add me on msn, [email protected] or pm me
Why pick me ?

-I'm available mostly all day
-6 years of hosting experience, all projects have had over 200 without any lag problems. (This was 3-4 years ago when 200 was a lot), i've upgraded my hosting computer and internet connection has become stable
-Available to assist in bugs and problems in mapping,scripting,website designing.
-Was on the Chaos OT team as a tester/GM/ aswell as helped with a couple scripts

yours,

Sleepy~

lol he steal my OT i will report it noob I did a Screen shot haha

fucking kidding me?? i havent scammed you??? :O i got internet problems so i lost the download link and i saw that your Ot is only a download and run ot so i wont host it or use it anywat so im not a scammer noob!!!

I got a screen you was online for more then 50 mins hahah noob

lol yes cuz i logged on my iphone because my computer internet was fucked idiot!!! And im not using you ot so how am i a scammer?

If You're Still looking for a hoster, my laptop has 4 processing cores, 1066MHz system bus, 6MB cache and 2.0GHz processor speed per core, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM
For multitasking power, expandable to 8GB, 500GB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm)
Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times, 500GB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm)
Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times. I have years of experience with hosting. Sorry For grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back