• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real map project - up to date

Status
Not open for further replies.
can u update list because last change is from 10th February

And maybe this thread will make people understand that a Real Map server is NOT download and run.

and the npcs???? 610 npcs aprox. will you only donwload those packs and put into the server?

It didn't died and no, we wont just download and run the server nor with the map, nor with actions, nor with npcs (mayby only the xml files)..

Well, good luck for your team Sentinelo!
Not only luck eh? its skills and free time hehehe

Again, congrats for the project :D

For all of you, the project isn't dead.

We are working constantly to update some stuff

100% Inquisition quest including questlogs
and much more but I just woke up so my brain isnt in the best mode now.

What you will do with this project? Sell or put it online?

Hi guys,

We will soon have a beta test. My job is to fix BETA testers. Pedobear wants me to fix 5 people atleast, but I will talk with him to recruit more.
There are two kind of Beta testers.

For the first one we need people which gots alot of tibia experience, because they have to test spell/quests/npc scripts.
At the other hand we need players which will take a look at monsters, if the npc sells the right things, if the map is complete and so on.

Your job as a beta tester will be:
* If the rates are good and checking if everything is alright with the monsters, npcs, maps, etc or;
* If there are any bugs according to scripts.
You will have to make a txt file with the bugs, so we can fix them later.

To which persons are we searching for:
* Guys which are able to talk English clearly;
* People which gots time;
* People which wants to play at the BETA server, to catch bugs (not just to play normally);

Also for the script testers:
* People which gots relevant tibia experience (so you should know how the quests should look like and work).

If you are interested leave a message HERE or send me a private message.
Atleast inform me/us about your knowlegde at tibia, so I can chooise if you will test all hardly scripted quests or if you will just do monsters/npcs and small quests.

Thanks in advance,

Sentielo

Well i did post in that thread but didnt recieved any answer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back