• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
limannen , Rl tibia will soon have a summer update so u know :p

I know that very well <_<
That's what I'm worried about :(
There weren't any good news recently about ZTracker's support for latest protocols :(

I know that very well <_<
That's what I'm worried about :(
There weren't any good news recently about ZTracker's support for latest protocols :(

Do you need somebody to walk around real tibia areas so you can track them? ect.

Limannen, I would really like to ask you some questions and maybe even get your help, so if you can will you add me to your messenger? my email is
[email protected] I hope you ge this msg.

Do you need somebody to walk around real tibia areas so you can track them? ect.

he's worried because he doesnt know when is going to be released the new version of Ztracker or whatever it is, the lastes version is for 8.40 so they cant track mines and stuff, so with the new update its going to take a while for the new release of the tracker i hope i have explained that well lol

Hi guys great job , im having problems with the bank npc and selling potions or runes with backpacks please give me an answer

Inquestion doesn,t work! (teleports)
Demon aok quest doesn,t work! NPC WITH HALLOWED AXE AND TREE!!!
Svargrond arena doesn't work! and scripts and wall under winer items? oO
Many bugs on map like no grass on botad ank or wall in darashia (necro quest) when somone player go up stairs he has been blocked!

he's worried because he doesnt know when is going to be released the new version of Ztracker or whatever it is, the lastes version is for 8.40 so they cant track mines and stuff, so with the new update its going to take a while for the new release of the tracker i hope i have explained that well lol

Yes, but it's not only that :D

Whilst the problem with Ztracker is still there, we won't be able to do 1% of the summer update without that update.

But it's also a matter of how much we have to do after the summer update, the tracking part will grow quite a bit,
since the summer update, if anyone has checked some of the teasers/news, it's going to be big.

Many new areas will be revamped.
There's also like, at least 5 new quests.
And if I'm not wrong, there will probably be new spells.

I've also read something about the new skull system, dunno how it's going to play out, but hopefully not that complicated for us to fix :D

/Limannen

This server got buggs in 0.8

~POI don't work
~Venore Dragon Lair cant be entered
~Fibula cant be entered
~Demon Oak dont work
~INQ quest dont work
~TP to ferumbras tower don't work
~Regular boat captain can't go to yalahar
~You can't buy runes and pots with BP
~There is many holes that makes your char stuck
~Server crashes alot

Still it's playable and im running one with 80 players online all times so nice work, hope u fix rest in next update.

Sorry for double post but forgot Svargrond Arena rewards cant be entered to.

It's great with these reports, but can you please post in the bugs section ?

Bug Reports

We will put this info in the start of the thread, that we now have our own Projects board, so people will use it for support/bugs.

It's easier for us to keep in track of what we are suppose to do.

/Limannen

This server got buggs in 0.8

~POI don't work
~Venore Dragon Lair cant be entered
~Fibula cant be entered
~Demon Oak dont work
~INQ quest dont work
~TP to ferumbras tower don't work
~Regular boat captain can't go to yalahar
~You can't buy runes and pots with BP
~There is many holes that makes your char stuck
~Server crashes alot

Still it's playable and im running one with 80 players online all times so nice work, hope u fix rest in next update.

im sorry but i love how u make it sound like ur hosting a serv with loads of errors and are like "atleast its playable" maps and distros will never be perfect thats what the scripters/mappers are for..players reporting bugs and you fixing them immediately should be a huge priority
All those things you wanted fixed could be done by you in a matter of hours.

Hello Limannen, I got your server but its 2 problems... When i try to log in at the server i cannot go into the "Account manager". And it doesn't work to rope "Shovel up" Scarabs from the sand(ANKRAHMUN) Why? Could you help me?

i cant logg in on it. -.- . it crash after i have click on my CHARACHTER IN CHARACHTERLIST.

Hello Limannen, I got your server but its 2 problems... When i try to log in at the server i cannot go into the "Account manager".

i cant logg in on it. -.- . it crash after i have click on my CHARACHTER IN CHARACHTERLIST.

TheForgottenServer.rar
Use this .exe for starting the server, delete the old one.

This is the last time I'm posting this link, dammit -,-
You should've tried searching a little bit <_<

And it doesn't work to rope "Shovel up" Scarabs from the sand(ANKRAHMUN) Why? Could you help me?
If we had enabled that, scarabs could be diggable by using shovel on sand anywhere. Even on Rookgaard...

Umm one Thing is missing lol The Mysql.d3bd so i can upload on the phpmyadmin lol

Umm one Thing is missing lol The Mysql.d3bd so i can upload on the phpmyadmin lol

It's called "forgottenserver.sql", that's the original file name as included in TFS 0.2.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back