• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that was funny :D

I meant, GB with the RAM requirement...haha.

About that "Wrong temple position~~" bug.
You guys ever thought of this?
mysql.jpg

:S

/Limannen

I put sqltype="mysql" and still doesn't work, i downloaded again the server (i thought it was my problem and i did something wrong) but still doesn't work properly. :/

Guys, what's wrong with God's commands? I have access (3) but what I try to write /b, /m, /i etc. There's "You can not execute this command".

I love you cykotitan and limmanen <333

you are my boyfriend forever!

Becus i love your work :*
Eh??! just another wannabe girl? ;s

Eh? evul. anime ftw ;> Take a look at my album:
http://otland.net/members/cykotitan/albums/anime/

Code:
[I][COLOR="Green"]-- Notice: It is possible to run this server on slower machines,
but we strongly recommend to avoid that, mainly because that would result in very low server's performance on such low-end computers.[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR="Green"]-- Notice: These requirements are for operating systems that are aiming towards high performance, and those that are optimized so that they can use power of their hardware[/COLOR][/I]

[B]System requirements: ([U]minimum[/U])[/B]

[U][B]Windows© XP[/B][/U]

Intel Pentium IV 2.4 GHz/Athlon 64 3000+ 2.0 GHz
1024 MB RAM (DDR-400)
200 MB of Free HDD Space (Uncompresed)

[U][B]Windows© VISTA[/B][/U]

Intel Pentium D 820 2.8 GHz/Athlon 64 FX-55 2.6 GHz
1536 MB RAM (DDR-533)
250 MB of Free HDD Space (Uncompresed)

[B]System requirements: ([U]recommended[/U])[/B]

[U][B]Windows© XP[/B][/U]

Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 2.66 GHz/AMD Athlon X2 6000+ 3.0 GHz
2048 MB RAM (DDR2-800)
400 MB of Free HDD Space (Uncompresed)

[U][B]Windows© VISTA[/B][/U]

Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz/AMD Athlon X2 7750 2.7 GHz
3072 MB RAM (DDR2-1066)
500 MB of Free HDD Space (Uncompresed)

[B]System requirements: ([U]ideal[/U])[/B]

[U][B]Windows© XP/Windows© VISTA[/B][/U]

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 3.0 GHz/Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz
4096 MB RAM (DDR3-1600)
1 GB of Free HDD Space (Uncompresed)

I put sqltype="mysql" and still doesn't work, i downloaded again the server (i thought it was my problem and i did something wrong) but still doesn't work properly. :/

Maybe you haven't created a database in phpMyAdmin and all that? Please read this tutorial: http://otland.net/f137/how-setup-mysql-answers-normal-errors-too-photos-now-11804/

Guys, what's wrong with God's commands? I have access (3) but what I try to write /b, /m, /i etc. There's "You can not execute this command".
Set type @ accounts to 5
Set group_id @ accounts to 3
Set group_id @ players to 3

PHP:
UPDATE `accounts` SET `type` = "5" WHERE `id` = "Your account number";
UPDATE `accounts` SET `group_id` = "3" WHERE `id` = "Your account number";
UPDATE `players` SET `group_id` = "3" WHERE `name` = "Player name";

when i tried to log in into acc manager the server shuts down...
can u help me solve this problem ... ?

thanks in advance

Now I know what i did wrong! in config.lua must be mysql type !!! Now I'm very happy :) because server running correct :) When Real map project team will updated to version #9 ?? Please tell me on private message. THanks
And
Greetings for authors :)

I asked when new version be published here! I am touch in this thread. EASY I am waiting on answer :)
Well when is will published on forum ?
Greetings

I would like to make it mysql but when I put sqlType = "mysql" and
mysqlDatabase = "forgottenserver" and I open the server, this error appears:

[30/06/2009 23:20:30] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Unknown database 'forgottenserver'
[30/06/2009 23:20:30] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.

I have installed Xampp and i run it when i open the server, could you help me? :D

Tutorial here - http://otland.net/f137/how-setup-mysql-answers-normal-errors-too-photos-now-11804/

/Limannen

Hello Limannen =), i rly like ur server. I have 1 question, as GOD when i write /ti come to yalahar. Why ? can't i change it to thais ;P?

I recognized that when a character dies he will be spawned to yalahar, how do i change that ;p?

i hate those wannabe girls ;P like katie

btw, did u check the bugged stairs i reported? :/ like 3 pages ago :| u did not reply, so i dont know..if u saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back