• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
:0 :0000 :0000 Heyy some Friends do the New carlin 8.5! (much work) if you Want only say to me plx ( Sorry for the inglish) :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahah
and what if some friends do it?
MUCH WORK?
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
5min of walking! on 8 sorcerer :S

Husam, I thought you had left... what are you doing back?

Seriously. -.-

Hey im not talking to you... Just dont say Stupid thinks Just Shut up.
We are working and you are sitting 24 horas waiting the update. Doing.? Anithing.

/Poth\

there should be a IQ test when u create an account, husam would have lost it ;P

:0 :0000 :0000 Heyy some Friends do the New carlin 8.5! (much work) if you Want only say to me plx ( Sorry for the inglish) :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We can't do anything about that until Remere releases RME 1.1.8
(or until I make Hani send me TwiftySoft's Map Editor)​
hahahah
and what if some friends do it?
MUCH WORK?
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
5min of walking! on 8 sorcerer :S
Please shut up, since you don't even know what are you talking about.

Clan Items?

Hi there..

Is there a way to scan/find ad delete all those movable items (bags, parcels, axes, vials & etc.) on cave floors that tracker put in the map?

I'm sure there's a lots of MBs of trash on RealMap :/

Btw.. I love this project.. It's awesome!

:]

Remere's is what they use,
but SimOnes will work find,
if you copy the spawn/house data correctly.

Hi there..

Is there a way to scan/find ad delete all those movable items (bags, parcels, axes, vials & etc.) on cave floors that tracker put in the map?

I'm sure there's a lots of MBs of trash on RealMap :/

Btw.. I love this project.. It's awesome!

:]

Ofc there's "trash", it's a mapping thing called "details", if you ever heard of that.

/Limannen

Well better not close or lock the thread, since this realmap shit server is full of buggs. I stopped hosting my server becouse every shit ass noob knows the bugs and abuses them. I've found alot of them!
People can abuse a money bug that provides them with millions of CC's within 5 mins. (check your npc's)
Map bugs where items can be taken from the floor
Quests that arnt working. One of those quests is annihalator.
Many bugs in NPC's
NPC that sells wands/rod isnt functioning 100%, sometimes gives double items/runes.
Training room sucks since people can kill eachother

Some things i dont understand:

1- Backpack of some guy on my server got bugged
2- Some chars got bugged after a while of playing? wtf? :/
3- Bugged tiles? Tiles appear to be bugged after a while of hosting the server.

Thanks for wasting my time trying to fix everything and making me think there was a good map around!

I mean dont lock the thread, since people should post the bugs here. Those who don't should get punnished by not being able to acces the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back