• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RMP v8 is not Working, when I try to login on Account manager the Server Crashes.

Someone please help me!
Thanks

I got another problem here.
I am a GOD and I can't execute Any commands. Its says: "You Cannot Execute this command" in tibia.

What I have to do?

I am a GOD and I can't execute Any commands. Its says: "You Cannot Execute this command" in tibia.

What I have to do?

Phpmyadmin/Accounts and put your account number to type 5.

I consider this a "need-help-question" like Support, so...
Rep me if it helped ;) (im so close to a new shiny rep bar)

/Limannen

What I have to do?

type@accounts to 5
group_id@accounts to 3
group_id@players to 3

Phpmyadmin/Accounts and put your account number to type 5.

I consider this a "need-help-question" like Support, so...
Rep me if it helped ;) (im so close to a new shiny rep bar)

/Limannen

I put 5 and When I login, Boom tibia crashes, and When I put back to 1 Boom Tibia Runs fines!

Whats the Problem?

type@accounts to 5
group_id@accounts to 3
group_id@players to 3

I think he got that, otherwise he wouldn't be a god at all xD

OnTopic:

The newly tracked places:
Edron
Cormaya
Stonehome
Treasure Islands
Elemental Spheres Quest

We really hope Shadows will get in touch soon, for Laguna Islands.

/Limannen

I got other Prob here!

I own a 8.42 server and it runs fine others players can join but this one no one is getting to play. There's Another Port I have to open or anything else?

You must open 7171 and 7172. And for homepage open just to be sure port 80, 3306 and 446 i think? XD

Well I have no idea why it crashes. I got 2 GIG ram and bad internet haha! Still when its 50 players online it runs fine with no laggs. When i just started the ot it never crashed, but when it got popular it crashes several times in 1 hour. I thought it was a player who knows how to crash the ot, or a monster thats bugged or something. Cause i've been hosing servers before and they didnt crash, can it have with mysql to do? Cause mysql server crashes sometimes, the xampp. Well if anyone has suggestions I could pay you for fixing it and you can have a GM on my server.

OPZ should i post this on support? xP

yep, this server is very stable it just got some map, spell and actions bugs that will be [email protected], hope it is 8.5

You get some rep from me Limmanen for sure, and nice Signature too.. I thought it was a bug on my screen, but i figured out after i tried to kill it. :/

You must open 7171 and 7172. And for homepage open just to be sure port 80, 3306 and 446 i think? XD

Well I have no idea why it crashes. I got 2 GIG ram and bad internet haha! Still when its 50 players online it runs fine with no laggs. When i just started the ot it never crashed, but when it got popular it crashes several times in 1 hour. I thought it was a player who knows how to crash the ot, or a monster thats bugged or something. Cause i've been hosing servers before and they didnt crash, can it have with mysql to do? Cause mysql server crashes sometimes, the xampp. Well if anyone has suggestions I could pay you for fixing it and you can have a GM on my server.

OPZ should i post this on support? xP

change 446 to 443. 443 = https.

to need a decent server urgent one: P ot ta ofline my lack of server: /
Anybody know when you will release v0.9? ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back