• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude..... i got it
u using Webpage As acc mananger Right?????
now rep me!
u gutta fix on database the Samples Town ID!I!!

Beginning to doubt whether the launch will happen the V.9 that because so much time has passed and still the promise ...

Beginning to doubt whether the launch will happen the V.9 that because so much time has passed and still the promise ...

You think we won't release? xD
We will, just wait for it, dude...

Both me and Cykotitan are currently working with the new 8.5 creatures.

What's with the totally unnecessary and noob posts?
I wish I was a board mod of THIS thread -.-

Then I would go through these 300 pages and delete all shit posts, it would probably be like 80% spam xD

/Limannen

It should work fine with sqlite You gotta make sure that you're setting the right options in config.lua.​

It should work fine with sqlite You gotta make sure that you're setting the right options in config.lua.

everything is correct, the error is when I enter the character, then close the server from scratch.

I agree with you but if you get the 20% and you have the list of bugs and contributio

You think we won't release? xD
We will, just wait for it, dude...

Both me and Cykotitan are currently working with the new 8.5 creatures.

What's with the totally unnecessary and noob posts?
I wish I was a board mod of THIS thread -.-

Then I would go through these 300 pages and delete all shit posts, it would probably be like 80% spam xD

/Limannen

I agree with you but if you get the 20% and you have the list of bugs and contributions to advance to v.9 but now the cyko should give us some views on the launch I think for all that contrinuiram for the project deserve a even as it takes but we want to know about the launch I'm sure I speak for all.

I deserve a talk because I have also spent a list of more than 20 bugs for this are set out the ideas for the contribution and improvement.

think and respond well if I am wrong.

I agree with you but if you get the 20% and you have the list of bugs and contributions to advance to v.9 but now the cyko should give us some views on the launch I think for all that contrinuiram for the project deserve a even as it takes but we want to know about the launch I'm sure I speak for all.

I deserve a talk because I have also spent a list of more than 20 bugs for this are set out the ideas for the contribution and improvement.

think and respond well if I am wrong.

"the cyko should give us some views on the launch" ???????

It was silent here before I even mentioned about the release date, the end of THIS weekend...SUNDAY ! comprende?

It's just 1 day from now on, and you will have v0.9 :p

/Limannen

It was silent here before I even mentioned about the release date, the end of THIS weekend...SUNDAY ! comprende?

/Limannen

Does v0.9 tomoro? :O

thanks for the feedback and will be awaiting the launch and I aki to contribute and h

/Limannen

thanks for the feedback and will be awaiting the launch and I aki to contribute and help where needed and knowing that nothing is perfect and I found a bug in V.9 posting to be resolved because the V.10 is the best project that all projects launched on tibia until hoje.xD ^ ^

everything is correct, the error is when I enter the character, then close the server from scratch.
TheForgottenServer.rar

How many times do I have to post this link? Use the executable from this archive instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back