• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
the most sadly thing is that every 12 years old kid will download and run such a server which means that such servers will be soon thousands ...

hahaha look whos talking <3 i wont say what u do on ur ot ;), aswell why did u loose players

Yeap, do you think I care?
I don't really play ots, I make them xD

If there's 1000 real map project users at otservlist/otslist, I would just be proud of the success :D

Why do you worry about people using real map project? or that it will grow more real map servers

So what? You said "every noob", then it's noob servers...
Or is it because you have a real map server? Yes it is, I believe I recall a private message from you asking me to stop the project.

Just so you can keep your players? Well, if all the real map project users that will host them, are noobs...therefore, noob servers, why would your players go to them? :S I mean, they play your server because they like it, don't they?

I don't get everyone's problem, if there's more realmaps servers out there, what could possibly happen?

/Limannen
because after your project is relased non-rl maps have no sense to hosting at all.

U are just destroying other people work like me kret and few guys more which i know from many months.

Code:
Everyone just STFU with the nonsense, I'm sure everyone wants the RMP v.09 and so do I
...try to make something by yourself not just waiting for download and run server -.-.

Magro has wrote something haha that commander which lost everytime hahaha.

because after your project is relased non-rl maps have no sense to hosting at all.

U are just destroying other people work like me kret and few guys more which i know from many months.

Code:
Everyone just STFU with the nonsense, I'm sure everyone wants the RMP v.09 and so do I
...try to make something by yourself not just waiting for download and run server -.-.
Hey I remember you. You are that cool guy
312ctub.png

Lmao, please shut up.

YEs and ? so ?
Why are you crying? You know that none care about what you say. Actually people laugh at you for being such noob that want payment so people can accesses your yalahar which I'm still sure you have downloaded like your whole map...

Why are you crying? You know that none care about what you say. Actually people laugh at you for being such noob that want payment so people can accesses your yalahar which I'm still sure you have downloaded like your whole map...

Yes i download this project well like 1.5 years ago i can travel in time man u are my masta ;>

And here you are wrong :p he was the first one who has got a fully completed yalahar, if you got no idea then simple shut up and better wait for limmanens ( 15 years old kiddos ) server :):wub:

Yeap, do you think I care?
I don't really play ots, I make them xD

If there's 1000 real map project users at otservlist/otslist, I would just be proud of the success :D

Why do you worry about people using real map project? or that it will grow more real map servers

So what? You said "every noob", then it's noob servers...
Or is it because you have a real map server? Yes it is, I believe I recall a private message from you asking me to stop the project.

Just so you can keep your players? Well, if all the real map project users that will host them, are noobs...therefore, noob servers, why would your players go to them? :S I mean, they play your server because they like it, don't they?

I don't get everyone's problem, if there's more realmaps servers out there, what could possibly happen?

/Limannen

OhOho I was about to post that! I REALLY LIKE THAT YOUR PROJECT HAS BEEN DOWNLOAD AND USED SEVERAL TIMES, IF WE SEE A LOT OF THEM THAT MAKES YOU A GREAT GENIUS for the success
>remember ppl that if you edit your RMProject, it will look better Mine got football, new spells, events, scripts,etc

And here you are wrong :p he was the first one who has got a fully completed yalahar, if you got no idea then simple shut up and better wait for limmanens ( 15 years old kiddos ) server :):wub:
HAHAHAH, man why don't you shut up, too bad we can't see the date he posted else id show you that it is downloaded. And yeah 15 years kiddos server is better than the noob guy who want cash for entering a town lol...

i mean, why not paying for a quite nice server? nowadays every server got sms shop and such, so why should people not pay for an extra island as yalahar?, anyways, his server was guaranteeing lagg free game and 0 crashes.
And i also agree with Pietia, This kiddos is destroying work of all GlobalTibia hosters, anyways hes gonna be never as good as iam :p
Limannen, where did you put the new chests with items plx? =DD

Last edited:
Looking forwed to v0.9 :D
You guys are doing a great job!

cool! cant wait for release lol

Limannen, can you tell me why INQ quest not fully working? its like i can go to like 4-6 tp's then i find a tp which dont work and i dont get teleported anywhere, please fix it.

Also your signature, i kept fucking my laptop with my fingers trying to squeeze the bug as i thought it was a real one -.-

(seriously, not kidding)

Limannen, can you tell me why INQ quest not fully working? its like i can go to like 4-6 tp's then i find a tp which dont work and i dont get teleported anywhere, please fix it.

Also your signature, i kept fucking my laptop with my fingers trying to squeeze the bug as i thought it was a real one -.-

(seriously, not kidding)

haha you fell for it, now I use it as my IM avatar

(seriously, not kidding)

Just wait for v.09 They fixed all that.

They will release it tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back