• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please help me I cant make a gm/god I know how to do it but when I setup a god/gm I get debug when I try to login

Please anyone know how to fix god? I made like I have done in 1000 other ots + I have followed some guide and tried many other things and I really need to make this work! So please someone help me?<333

JESUS CHRIST!!!!! Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 28 (23 members and 5 guests) SOMEONE OF YOU RESPOND WITH SOME HELP?

There is a perfect tutorial in the main post, \how do i do a god\ tutorial.

But limannen I know how to make a god I have done that exacly after the guide but it still doesnt work I get debug when I change my access to 3 or higher and to have all commands working I need access 5 and I cant get it working :S

they said close some hours
and its next day...
i guess they wont realase it tomorow too......LIERs so dont say a date mr liers.

Look

But limannen I know how to make a god I have done that exacly after the guide but it still doesnt work I get debug when I change my access to 3 or higher and to have all commands working I need access 5 and I cant get it working :S

You are using tfs 2.2, you need to change your account type to 2 otherwise it will crash, by the other hand you can download tfs2.4 and it would work just fine.

Remere's Map Editor (1.1.) really makes me want to delete it sometimes :S

they said close some hours
and its next day...
i guess they wont realase it tomorow too......LIERs so dont say a date mr liers.

Chill out, man.

I'm sure they will release it Today, like they said.

It's still 1 hour and 20 minutes left on this day lol :p

Just be patience.

Signed.

tomorrow is today !
where's the ot?
many many day waiting this :x

-.- dont't push'em supposedly it is in 1:20 minutes left from now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back