• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This server contains hidden rare items, if you use this one, then prepare for free items action in depot =D

dude fuck off
because how would they knows if ur using rmp
and why would they do free items
its items from rl tibia
and cykotitan deleted some of them in v9..

1000 ppl against alone noob. Nobody asked about ur opinion, so go to flame ppl somewhere else.
Hey noobi, dont worrry! You will get your server soon!
Just please don't create threads with like "Someone hacked my sms shop" !! HALP!:wub:

This server contains hidden rare items, if you use this one, then prepare for free items action in depot =D

What is your damn problem? How do you really know they have been hiding items? Try answering that, because you have no idea.

And if you're trying to prevent people from downloading this server, so maybe you can be better, then you have lost your damn mind, boy.

mr cant edit posts
Im not trying anything, It will be sweet to make free items in depot :(
and i know it cause i already found once place, so su... my ba... b....

Bitc* Fuc* you. You probably have balls the size of peanuts. And sorry I'm not gay. Go choke on a fat one.

what does my balls have to do with this all?
go and COPY/PASTE HAHA
ps. didnt knew your moth.. were fat :/

That's so funny I forgot to laugh! But uhmm I would love to stay and chat, but I have a life to take care of and I don't Tolerate/Talk, (Metalik) I'll be back in 12 hours. Pce people.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with cytoman .. you need to leave metalik! and i think you want your server to b better than others

nice project limmanen :D rep++++++

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahah, I sure agree with you.
Go hunting :D haha

Cuz it seems like we're pushing the delay to tomorrow, but don't worry, it's just a little more time we need.
So it will be at the mid day.

/Limannen

People, can't you read?
Mid day Today~

Signed.

Lol now its mid day, soon he will say it comes this evning, then night, then next morning. etc, it will come soon but dont trust what they say, :p

Lol now its mid day, soon he will say it comes this evning, then night, then next morning. etc, it will come soon but dont trust what they say, :p

That's obvious though, they've said the releasing TIME too much, when they infact havn't been releasing it that time :>

But hopefully it'll be released soon :)

You have MY (not Limanenns or Cykotitans or Shadows word) that it will be released sunday evening.

Yeah I know everybody will flame and hate now but dont worry it will be there then and every fucking idiot who flamed where will be happy and every flamer wants to help and be the friends of Limannen and Cykotitan.

Its allways the same hehe :)

Sorry for my vocabular but I'm a littlebit drunken now.

PS: I dont give a shit about double post

Where is the vip town? and could you people tell me how to go there or give me position x y z

Where is the vip town? and could you people tell me how to go there or give me position x y z

I doubt there is a VIP Town in this Real Map Project.

If you want to make a VIP Town too your map, either make a custom town, or copy another town too your map.

And add a VIP Door too your Actions and Movements.

Signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back