• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many would wanna know when we will release the new version.
I actually don't know :S It might take 1-3 days.
We want this to it's perfection, maybe next release it wont be so many complaints or bug reports :p

So look at it on the bright side xD

I will give more info later, since I don't know how it's going for Cykotitan right now...

/Limannen

Omg,I believe;)

It doesn't matter, you shouldn't ask him anything here that doesn't belong in this thread, if you want to ask him such questions do it in private / another thread.

Yeah that's right. :) some pepole is asking questions that doesn't has anything to do with this thread...

Omg,ztracker is very nice program(maybe in future can track ot map too);).You work long time with this version,I think it will be fantastic;).Cykotitan,Limannen works on it all the time;)
Ahh...I can't wait;)

I think hes busy working on the server, tthe more time he wastes here the longer it takes ;)

I think hes busy working on the server, tthe more time he wastes here the longer it takes ;)
Actually he's waiting for Cyko~ since he is offline and Limannen wants to know what he has done so Limannen can do the things thats left (he can't do anything now since maybe Cyko~ has done it already) or ofcourse he can but theres a risk that its waste since there is a chance Cyko~ has done it already.

Actually he's waiting for Cyko~ since he is offline and Limannen wants to know what he has done so Limannen can do the things thats left (he can't do anything now since maybe Cyko~ has done it already) or ofcourse he can but theres a risk that its waste since there is a chance Cyko~ has done it already.

True true!
So people, just be patience, they are working :)

Zer0xe.

Been there! also it doenst matter if it takes 3 days or 2 weeks, its about the great job these guys are doing for us for Free!

They dont have one for 8.42 trust me. It would make my job easier if they did.

We are using this one. It doesn't support any protocol newer than 8.40.

@ Ontopic
We are expecting 0.8 to be released today.

No i dont think so. But if you want a really good one you're gonna have to buy it xd

Khanio...falkenberg :D Jesper?

Anyway, the release will be as cykotitan said, today.
I hope you all are satisfied with that time range xD

But ! It wont be until a couple of hours, I will have to start it and check for bugs with everything we've done/fixed/added.

/Limannen

Limannen, why are you releasing a Real Map Server.....
Other People worked hard to create a own Real Map Server and now you destroy all Peoples Work...,I think this is really poor.

(And sorry for my English)

Limannen, why are you releasing a Real Map Server.....
Other People worked hard to create a own Real Map Server and now you destroy all Peoples Work...,I think this is really poor.

(And sorry for my English)

So Limannen doeesnt work hard for it?
Your "bad english" sounds more like egoism.

He doesnt detroy your work or the work of others.

So you cant play your own realmap anymore if he Limannen releases his versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back