• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again one question :p

How can i change the eq start in gesior account page`like you start with p-set,dwarven shield and 2.5k in backpack`?

Rep +++

it is changing in data\creaturescripts\scripts

Or you just simple login with the Sample Characters, and give Items from your Gamemaster too those character, and then it's saved.

Whenever you create a Knight (Example) you'll get the Knight Sample's Items it has.

Zer0xe.

Or you just simple login with the Sample Characters, and give Items from your Gamemaster too those character, and then it's saved.

Whenever you create a Knight (Example) you'll get the Knight Sample's Items it has.

Zer0xe.

smartass

POI, Inquisition, Arena dont work

They are aware of that, please read previous posts.

They are going to fix them to v0.8, and you simple need to remove the first teleport from those INQ teleports, since they are duplicated @the map editor.

Remove the first one, on each of those INQ's and it will work for ya.

Zer0xe.

I'm online on Msn :)

@up
I'm not even sure If it's the first or second TP you need to remove, but however, It's double TPs, and one of them leads nowhere (x=0 y=0 z=0) just check which one of them there is, and remove it.

Okay..
Inquisition Quest is fixed, too. We hope that 0.8 can be released before 0:00 GMT+2

v0.8 sounds awesome. Can't wait till it's released. Got a time in hours/days as to when you plan on releasing it?

MUCH, Much, much, respect.
Red

v0.8 sounds awesome. Can't wait till it's released. Got a time in hours/days as to when you plan on releasing it?

MUCH, Much, much, respect.
Red

He said in 2-5 hours read the posts. Please

omg.. i can't seem to find a gm acc.. lol...... Btw (i'm nub) Just downloaded everything.. checked for data and "accounts" but there was no..

How can i change that my rune NPC sells with Backpack like select 20 sds then right click on text buy with backpacks .. becuase it aint working right now?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back