• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not mean to offend anyone, Im just getting tierd of all the fu*king noobs that keep ask for release in Crying Damson version. Since they've made it clear that they WONT release this version with Crying Damson so how hard can it be to understand what they say?
Well that's NOT what i asked for either. I wanted the data folder 1 day earlier (because it was already finished) because i dont NEED the compiled version of the server, just the data folder :)

I'm not ungrateful in any way, I think you guys are doing a great job. I never tried to offend anyone either:D

Well that's NOT what i asked for either. I wanted the data folder 1 day earlier (because it was already finished) because i dont NEED the compiled version of the server, just the data folder :)

I'm not ungrateful in any way, I think you guys are doing a great job. I never tried to offend anyone either:D

Read cykotitans post, it will be a noob serv if you don't have our compiled one.

Since the fields that are mapped, for example: DHQ - all the fields there will disappear like 2min after you start the server.

/Limannen

Read cykotitans post, it will be a noob serv if you don't have our compiled one.

Since the fields that are mapped, for example: DHQ - all the fields there will disappear like 2min after you start the server.

/Limannen

Any chanse you could post the source edits, so that ppl can implement them to 0.3.4PL2 themselves?

Please stop asking about when he gonna complete the update v0.8 -.-

Just let the team work?! and they tell you when they are done, Isnt it right?.

@up Sorry for double post..

You all should be happy for procedures this rl map ...
They are wasting their time for us, They do this for free! So please stop ask them about " When is v0.8? ", just let them work and dont rush them thanks:)

i think we will get today the new version or not? o_O

Accordenly too Limannen, they will release it Today...

But we will see about that, so now...
STOP ASKING WHEN THE DAMN RELEASE WILL BE, READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS ON WHEN IT WILL BE/SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED!

Zer0xe,

Accordenly too Limannen, they will release it Today...

But we will see about that, so now...
STOP ASKING WHEN THE DAMN RELEASE WILL BE, READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS ON WHEN IT WILL BE/SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED!

Zer0xe,

Please stop asking about when he gonna complete the update v0.8 -.-

Just let the team work?! and they tell you when they are done, Isnt it right?.

You two, and many others.. read what Limannen said some days ago.

I'll talk to ya later on msn then.

OnTopic:
I don't need anyone that helps me stop the noobs from spaming,
it will never stop anyway, so you might aswell not try.

Ignore them, that's the best.

/Limannen

You two, and many others.. read what Limannen said some days ago.

Yeah, so what? Want to beat him for doing something for you not fast enough? huh?

I have ONE question.
@Everyone who asks everyday, dont you guys have something else todo?

Like in real life or something? Or are you guys still living in momy's basement?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Topic,

This seems to be a decent project.
I hope it actually gets finished,
and perhaps stays up-to-date.

Good Luck :thumbup:

Regards.

Yeah, so what? Want to beat him for doing something for you not fast enough? huh?

Pathetic, is that what you think i spend my time on? "trying to be fast enough to post in caps lock to noobs"?
I just want to point out that thease guys post worse spam then the ones asking for a release date.
No matter how many times they say "DON'T ASK, NOOB" ppl will still come here trolling them. And they go banzai and spam the noobs with useless posts (more spam).

So, instead of having ONLY:
  1. "noobs asking questions"
We have:
  2. "noobs telling the question-noobs to stfu"

(look at the nice list and shit? i spent several seconds making this beautifull post!)

My point is: Zer0xe and guys like him have the majority of posts in this thread. And they don't contribute or help at all. They don't even ask questions, imo they're worse then the ones whining about release dates and shit. They just tell noobs to stfu (and being noobs themselves, ofc). If everyone could just shut the fuck up and listen to the ones running this project, and ofc report bugs, then this project would run way smother and it would be easier for the ones in charge of it to see the bugs that ppl report and fix it.

ETC

/TaZ

Pathetic, is that what you think i spend my time on? "trying to be fast enough to post in caps lock to noobs"?
I just want to point out that thease guys post worse spam then the ones asking for a release date.
No matter how many times they say "DON'T ASK, NOOB" ppl will still come here trolling them. And they go banzai and spam the noobs with useless posts (more spam).

So, instead of having ONLY:
We have:
  2. "noobs telling the question-noobs to stfu"

(look at the nice list and shit? i spent several seconds making this beautifull post!)

My point is: Zer0xe and guys like him have the majority of posts in this thread. And they don't contribute or help at all. They don't even ask questions, imo they're worse then the ones whining about release dates and shit. They just tell noobs to stfu (and being noobs themselves, ofc). If everyone could just shut the fuck up and listen to the ones running this project, and ofc report bugs, then this project would run way smother and it would be easier for the ones in charge of it to see the bugs that ppl report and fix it.

ETC

/TaZ

Since you are not even in the Social Group of this project you dont know about the bug-reports some of us "spammers" do.

Ah and btw. where are your bugreports?

Have a nice evening.

Since you are not even in the Social Group of this project you dont know about the bug-reports some of us "spammers" do.

Ah and btw. where are your bugreports?

Have a nice evening.

I've never said that I myself contribute to this project, but at least i don't SPAM THIS board like hell, like you guys. With worthless posts that don't help for shit.

And btw, I've asked to join the project since I am an active user of this map, and I would like to contribute.

I've never said that I myself contribute to this project, but at least i don't SPAM THIS board like hell, like you guys. With worthless posts that don't help for shit.

And btw, I've asked to join the project since I am an active user of this map, and I would like to contribute.

I realize now that my last few posts were exactly what i said they werent, useless. This is as hopeless as trying to get the ones whining about release dates to stop :mad: I'm sorry for the recent spam. Lets stop this stupid argument here please :)

Cmon guys! please don't spam in this thread!If you wanna fight with words use msn,we don't wanna see that... -_-.

Please,write yours reports about server(bug etc.) and write only this!
This thread got 126 pages,but only around 20 is about errors!You don't help you only broke this project...Use your brain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back