• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limannen

Hide User Customizations Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 15:27
Current Activity: Creating Thread Real Map Project

Out of curiosity, I wonder how many of these begging people actually plan to buy a dedicated host, and use this server.

"Current Activity: Creating Thread Real Map Project"

Limannen release it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't think you would sink that low, and become a 'noob'.
Cuz I thought you were involved in helping and trying to get people to stop doing what you are NOW doing.

But w/e.
And both me and cykotitan don't appreciate your attitude,
for example "HOTA QUEST , no work, FIIXX!!!!".

We are trying our best and we aren't following orders from anyway, we could easily just start this project into a server and use it for money and shit.

But we like to contribute, so we won't.

Thanks to nsanee, we have now a own Hosted Project Board !
So you will get the latest news and such there...
(we will release tonight)

/Limannen

Lim~ please stop saying "We will release it blah" because honestly, you never do. You have said so many times you'll release it at so and so time. Just release it when you're ready, don't agitate these greedy kids by saying "ZOMG SHUT UP ITS COMING OUT TONIGHT!!ONEONE!1!!" because usually you never release it, and the kids start crying. (Yes I am saying this for a reason, and also to instigate you into ACTUALLY releasing it) :p

@up
Agrees,
Limannen, don't say that you'll release it tonight, since you and Cykotitan have already been saying that way too much, people stop believe in you.

But hopefully you're right this time. Also congratulations on your hosted project board.

Zer0xe.

@up
Agrees,
Limannen, don't say that you'll release it tonight, since you and Cykotitan have already been saying that way too much, people stop believe in you.

But hopefully you're right this time. Also congratulations on your hosted project board.

Zer0xe.

True

But...what should I say then?
Cuz we are actually releasing tonight, so I have no reason to deny it or anything.

I have no where to go tonight, I'm not tired at ALL...so no sleepy time any time soon.

And we are just uploading the server, so xD

/Limannen
I wouldn't normally say (release tonight), believe me...I've learned my lesson.
But I was so sure of it, so...just thought that some would want to hear it.

i wanted to hear that thanks :) is nobody's bussines if you say what you want to say, if ppl dont trust limannen then go find another real map project ok ty bye

But...what should I say then?
Cuz we are actually releasing tonight, so I have no reason to deny it or anything.

I have no where to go tonight, I'm not tired at ALL...so no sleepy time any time soon.

And we are just uploading the server, so xD

/Limannen
I wouldn't normally say (release tonight), believe me...I've learned my lesson.
But I was so sure of it, so...just thought that some would want to hear it.

Nice, I'll be ready to see it then. Thanks Limannen.

i wanted to hear that thanks :) is nobody's bussines if you say what you want to say, if ppl dont trust limannen then go find another real map project ok ty bye

Okay what you just said actually make some sence :)

Minimap :)

24nh1ki.png

@Minimap

I think I'll have to move Yalahar to real coords <_<

@Ontopic

Limannen has, once again, went to sleep <_<

wtf?!
he said "no time framerate"
and he went to sleep?

IN LIMANNEN WE dontTRUST

Status
Not open for further replies.