• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working, ty.

Love your server btw, awesome work with 0.8 :D

Working, ty.

Love your server btw, awesome work with 0.8 :D

You can't say it's my server. It's been clearly stated:
This Real Map Project is created by Limannen and Cykotitan
Oh, don't forget Shadows ;)

This server is really VERY VERY GREAT !
10/10 :DD
But...
Have the Spellspamcrash bug :S

1.Npc travel from goroma off
2.Carpet NPC is off
3.NPC: Repairer Boots,Promotion works? ,Many NPC only stay(default.lua) ,Enchanger(sweaty cyclops IMPORTANT!) ,djinns NPC,rashid,Blesser npc's ,
4.Enchant system actions is off(only stay walls)
5.Calassa to add(I know it's in TODO)

Gratz This server become to perfect! +
-map added nice and resps(edron etc.)
-NPC captain max do deep sea from lb and tp in tyrsung to sea
-you delete not rl NPC's,add similaire to RL
-copy inquisition map to rl cordinations
-and other

and - now:
1.Many NPC to fix(got only default.lua nothing more)
2.Npc to add for important funcions
3.More similaire Raids event to add onto the map(all the time is only copy from narozia)
4.Obsidian knife and etc.
5.some of quests

For me,there is only to change not big errors or empty places,NPC
And when you do it I Hope next version will playable and hostable in 100%

Nice work Cykotitan!I think 2 weeks and you can do it to perfect,now only to change and add scripts,npcs,amp is beautiful;S

In order to fix Goroma Ship Captain NPC (Jack Fate), rename file data/npc/Copy of Jack Fate.xml to Jack FateGoroma.xml.
This was my fault, sorry everyone :s

@ Those who had problems with server crashing when logging in to Account Manager

It seems that nsanee's compiled binary (TheForgottenServer.exe) is bugged, and thus causing this problem. You can fix this by copying the .exe from either GUI or console version of http://otland.net/f18/8-42-forgotten-server-v0-2-2-mystic-spirit-32679/, even though you'll lose all the source changes then.

Also, I need someone who can compile flawlessly [?] to add me on MSN or something, so we can talk.

And the last thing, if anyone has Forgotten DEVCPP 2.2, let me know. Please, this is very important.

I simply compiled what Limannen sent me, the first time it looked like there were some source files mixed from both 0.3 and 0.2 TFS, and the second time he told me to replace databasemysql.cpp and compile again. Nothing more to it.

The places in south-east direction of Yalahar are cuted. Wtf?

But...
Have the Spellspamcrash bug :S
Fix in the next update, please? :p
Thank's!

I simply compiled what Limannen sent me, the first time it looked like there were some source files mixed from both 0.3 and 0.2 TFS, and the second time he told me to replace databasemysql.cpp and compile again. Nothing more to it.

I never said it's your fault.
Still, we should try finding someone else (try to reproduce compile bug), in order to see what's causing the problem.

Veery Good Realese but i found some bug.
1.The house in front thais dp dont have door. (repaired)
2.The well in fibula dont moves to lower floor. (Have Problem :))
3.Tps in Inq quest dont work. (repaired)
4.One magic wall dosnt disappear when i use the switch. (repaired)
I know onlz this bugs but if i find new i tell you. Thx one more for RMP Team for realese it.

i downloaded it but whenever i try to log into the acc manager using 1/1 it doesn't work and i did all my sql right...soo i don't know what to do.

fixed errors?

v0.8
fixed the DP dont save?
and command /save ?
and anihilator?
banshee?

@ Those who had problems with server crashing when logging in to Account Manager

It seems that nsanee's compiled binary (TheForgottenServer.exe) is bugged, and thus causing this problem. You can fix this by copying the .exe from either GUI or console version of http://otland.net/f18/8-42-forgotten-server-v0-2-2-mystic-spirit-32679/, even though you'll lose all the source changes then.

Also, I need someone who can compile flawlessly [?] to add me on MSN or something, so we can talk.

And the last thing, if anyone has Forgotten DEVCPP 2.2, let me know. Please, this is very important.

anni doesn't work

v0.8
fixed the DP dont save?
and command /save ?
and anihilator?
banshee?

I have never checked The Annihilator Quest to see what's wrong with it. About Banshee quest, I think there's way too much to script for it. Don't know what you mean with "DP dont save" or "command /save"

i downloaded it but whenever i try to log into the acc manager using 1/1 it doesn't work and i did all my sql right...soo i don't know what to do.

Do I have to quote myself?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I have to quote myself?

LMFAO
u.u im having a trouble idk why. When its online and I loggin acc manager the serv crash x(
P.S: I now how to get a serv online im not a noob. I did everything good but.. x(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back