• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello OTLand I got a big problem.

I use Limannens server, the new version Real Map Project v0.8.

First problem, When i try to acces my account manager on the server is comes up error, and the server close down. :/

Second problem, I don't know what acc page i should use, Becaus I get so many bugs when i use acc page and i have tried many :/,

Please help me!

Code:
  local myNewPos = {
        [1] = {x=32210, y=31157, z=7},
        [2] = {x=32297, y=32831, z=7},
        [3] = {x=32574, y=32752, z=7},
        [4] = {x=33067, y=32880, z=6},
        [5] = {x=33239, y=32483, z=7},
        [6] = {x=33170, y=31810, z=6},
        [7] = {x=32328, y=31782, z=7}
        }
local TpTime = 86400 --secs
local myLastTP = 0
local a = 1
function onThink()
        if myLastTP == 0 then
                myLastTP = os.time()
        end
        if os.difftime (os.time(), myLastTP) >= TpTime then
                myLastTP = os.time()
                doCreatureSay(getNpcCid(), "See you, Now Im going to the next city!", TALKTYPE_SAY)
                doTeleportThing(getNpcCid(), myNewPos[a], FALSE)
                if (a + 1) < 7 then
                        a = a + 1
                else
                        a = 1
                end                    
        end
        if (os.clock() - talk_start) > 30 then
                if focus > 0 then
                        selfSay('I don\t got all day!')
                end
                focus = 0
        end
        if focus ~= 0 then
                if getDistanceToCreature(focus) > 5 then
                        selfSay('Good bye then.')
                        focus = 0
                end
        end
                npcHandler:onThink()
end

Try That

Thanks, it's worth a try :D

No one can just "join" us, it's private and if we seek help we ask then.

I've looked through the last 5 pages and written down all the bugs.

Annihilator script is done, but I gotta test it first.
I haven't gotten the chance to get the map from cyko today, so I couldn't do some of the things that I was sopose to do.

But not to worry, "school's out for summer" !
So we have plenty of time to fix this, and about the release at 12th - It might come delays, but not very much. A day or two, max.
We'll see, I think I can get pretty much (in case not all) listed bugs done until saturday night.

/Limannen

Hello its me again, I got a big problem with your server :(

When i logg in on the account manager or some of my players it comes up error and it stands skicka inte (don't send), and then the server goes down :(

Please help me!

Hello its me again, I got a big problem with your server :(

When i logg in on the account manager or some of my players it comes up error and it stands skicka inte (don't send), and then the server goes down :(

Please help me!

Please try running server with this .exe: TheForgottenServer.rar
If it works for you then, perhaps we can reupload the server. I don't know, it might be a problem only with specific Operating Systems, altough I've tested this with both SqLite and MySql on Windows XP Pro SP3, and it works (the executable binary).

Please try running server with this .exe: TheForgottenServer.rar
If it works for you then, perhaps we can reupload the server. I don't know, it might be a problem only with specific Operating Systems, altough I've tested this with both SqLite and MySql on Windows XP Pro SP3, and it works (the executable binary).

Now it works fine =) THANKS ALOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!

IDK if it's because i'm using poi on 0.3.4 but the part where you have to stel and a stone appears is not working, i changed to uniqueid and it worked, same with the part to remove stone.
The Door before some phantasms and Nightmares doesn't have any level requirement and players can't pass.

Well ive seen alot of ppls been spamming about that their ot is closing down as fast as they are going to log onto account manager,i just wanna say,it's the same for me,if there is any solution someone can tell,then i would really appricate it,well i'm going to search trough the forums and so on,but just so you know,my ot is closing down to when i'm trying to log onto account creator char.

.Kioshi

Well ive seen alot of ppls been spamming about that their ot is closing down as fast as they are going to log onto account manager,i just wanna say,it's the same for me,if there is any solution someone can tell,then i would really appricate it,well i'm going to search trough the forums and so on,but just so you know,my ot is closing down to when i'm trying to log onto account creator char.

.Kioshi

@Edit:Now when i'm trying to logon account manager he logs on and the tibia client is closing down and in the ots console there it shows that the account manager is login on and off :S

IDK if it's because i'm using poi on 0.3.4 but the part where you have to stel and a stone appears is not working, i changed to uniqueid and it worked, same with the part to remove stone.
The Door before some phantasms and Nightmares doesn't have any level requirement and players can't pass.

I've removed that part, because players which come there in the future might not be able to continue with the quest if player(s) which were there before them do not remove the stone.

Regarding the door, I've fixed it now <_< ...

In demon oak quest
I use in the grave to teleport to reward room, but nothings happen
why??

more one bug:
when players put demon trophy, or dragon lord trophy in the wall of houses it desapear, tibia real map it doesnt happen
thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back