• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this are freaking me out, since i dont know whats wrong and NO1 helps me out it freaks me out even more<_<

ok so u downloaded data and the server right? go to config.lua and change the map, it says forgotten, change it to world and there u go D: you might need to change the acc manager position too gl at it its not hard at all

ok so u downloaded data and the server right? go to config.lua and change the map, it says forgotten, change it to world and there u go D: you might need to change the acc manager position too gl at it its not hard at all

Hmm ok , just tried that out and i got this
"[25/03/2009 22:46:48] FATAL: [OTBM loader] Could not open the file data/world/world.otbm." Aff , this sux!

Yeye i know i suck pretty bad at this but what the heck! When i start the server (TFS) its the size of 1000x1000 isnt that RLY small? so my thought here is that i just upload to orignial small map with the citys of Jorva and that noob island u start out ( without ) mps , so how do i load the whole World server with the real map, thais , real rookgard and stuff? / completely lost, LIMANN help!:(

For gods sake, config.lua

Map Name="world"

not the "forgotten" server map, that's the island you're stuck on.
Look into data/world, what is the name of that map?
WORLD !

So instead of 'forgotten' in the map name, put 'world'.

Regarding the roxor server, I'm not sure I'm gonna continue with it, I'm not sure yet.

/Limannen

For gods sake, config.lua

not the "forgotten" server map, that's the island you're stuck on.
Look into data/world, what is the name of that map?
WORLD !

So instead of 'forgotten' in the map name, put 'world'.

Regarding the roxor server, I'm not sure I'm gonna continue with it, I'm not sure yet.

/Limannen

Thx man , now im on the right trail again :D But theres still some problem here, When i changed as you said to 'world' i get "OTBM loader] Could not open the file data/world/world.otbm."
Any clues ?

Thx man , now im on the right trail again :D But theres still some problem here, When i changed as you said to 'world' i get "OTBM loader] Could not open the file data/world/world.otbm."
Any clues ?

You understand that you gotta place the WORLD file into /data , right?
You must have the 90mb map and spawn/house files in the world directory.

/Limannen

YOU MUST REPLACE THE DATA FOLDER, WITH THE ONE I UPLOADED !
Otherwise you're just playing the forgotten server. -.-

You understand that you gotta place the WORLD file into /data , right?
You must have the 90mb map and spawn/house files in the world directory.

/Limannen

YOU MUST REPLACE THE DATA FOLDER, WITH THE ONE I UPLOADED !
Otherwise you're just playing the forgotten server. -.-

Yea ofcourse i knew that -.- but it still dont work<_<

Yea ofcourse i knew that -.- but it still dont work<_<

Are you using the latest tfs 0.2 mystic spirit version ?

Man, I don't care anymore.
Since you clearly don't know a jack about ots, so you can ask your questions at 'Support' !

/Limannen

Friday 22:00 or Saturday 15:00 I will release v0.3 !

v0.3's update:
Code:
- Added the real tibia npcs
- 100% pure and real addon system
- Yalahar monsters will be fixed (the npcs aswell)
- I will erase some water around Yalahar. (maybe 1-2mb less)
- Minor bug with the npc system chat (will try to fix, not sure if it will work after)
- The actual real boat system too, you can't travel everywhere from any captain.
(restricted areas like real tibia, with payment of 10-100gp each travel like rl tibia, also I will try to fix the risk of getting on a ghost ship when you travel to darashia)

This is the v0.3 !

/Limannen

Friday 22:00 or Saturday 15:00 I will release v0.3 !

v0.3's update:
Code:
- Added the real tibia npcs
- 100% pure and real addon system
- Yalahar monsters will be fixed (the npcs aswell)
- I will erase some water around Yalahar. (maybe 1-2mb less)
- Minor bug with the npc system chat (will try to fix, not sure if it will work after)
- The actual real boat system too, you can't travel everywhere from any captain.
(restricted areas like real tibia, with payment of 10-100gp each travel like rl tibia, also I will try to fix the risk of getting on a ghost ship when you travel to darashia)

This is the v0.3 !

/Limannen

Nicenice mate =)

Download Links:
Data Folder for - TFS Mystic Spirit 0.2
Data Folder for - TFS Crying Damson 0.3.2 (not done yet)

The Forgotten Server Mystic Spirit 0.2 - Download

Note that the last link links to the sources, you should make it clear what it does. Not everyone looks where the link links to.

can you post what map editor are u using and the creatures.xml? cause its going to be annoying to put every npc even that i know you had to do it by yourself thats why i respect you <3!

Note that the last link links to the sources, you should make it clear what it does. Not everyone looks where the link links to.

Sure thing, I'll add more info with "how-to-do", maybe a 1-5 steps you need to go through.

I'm starting now to do some of the new things in v0.3.

/Limannen

can you post what map editor are u using and the creatures.xml? cause its going to be annoying to put every npc even that i know you had to do it by yourself thats why i respect you <3!

Use RME, it's too complicated to write in every single new monster & npc, much easier with RME.

/Limannen

and when i log in, on a gm or god i cant exequte any command, it says that i cant lol..how i fix this? i tried everything, acc group id 5 char id 3 replazed the commands.xml and still doesnt works :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back