• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but the houses are still missing so you might want to wait till limannen updates it :)

lol i just realized that making houses with RMEs map editor its really easy so that shouldnt be a problem

i just have a question, how do i copy pieces of another map to this one? cause i want to add inquisition ^_^ and whats wrong with the eraser of the RMEs map editor? everytime i delete something one piece of mountain appears and i cant delete it and it keeps getting bigger anytime u delete something

lol i just realized that making houses with RMEs map editor its really easy so that shouldnt be a problem

i just have a question, how do i copy pieces of another map to this one? cause i want to add inquisition ^_^ and whats wrong with the eraser of the RMEs map editor? everytime i delete something one piece of mountain appears and i cant delete it and it keeps getting bigger anytime u delete something

You can do what you want with it, but I should advice you to wait editing and adding new things cuz I'm not even close to being done.

Actually today I'm sick and home from school, I will work 3-5h with it,
I've updated the change log for v0.3:
v0.3's update:
Code:
- 100% pure and real addon system
- I will erase some water around Yalahar. (maybe 1-2mb less)
- The actual real boat system too, you can't travel everywhere from any captain.

Code:
[SIZE="2"]new stuff to v0.3:[/SIZE]
- Some cities' houses will be done
- Might erase some more water (1-3mb less)

I will set a priority on '- Yalahar monsters will be fixed (the npcs aswell)'.

About deleting/erasing with RME editor, you have to hold down the CTRL button while you're erasing.
And if you want to add other map parts you can easily "import" it,
remember to use other pos than "0.0.0" where it says it should be, find a empty black spot to place the map in.
Cuz yalahar will be overwritten at the start, sry i didn't import it at the right spot.

/Limannen

ok, ill wait, i was just making some houses and adding some noob mapping stuff :D wich i will add after u upload it, i know you asked the same thing about the eraser and RME told u to hold CRTL down, ive done it but when there is a board close it gets deleted is just weird i cant delete without making another mess wich i cant delete lol but thanks anyway good day :)

ok, ill wait, i was just making some houses and adding some noob mapping stuff :D wich i will add after u upload it, i know you asked the same thing about the eraser and RME told u to hold CRTL down, ive done it but when there is a board close it gets deleted is just weird i cant delete without making another mess wich i cant delete lol but thanks anyway good day :)

tried pressing a once then delete? ^^

tried pressing a once then delete? ^^

No...that's not the issue.

Make sure you don't have in options of RME, "auto-border".
Then I think it should work.

/Limannen

EDIT:
The release will be in the weekend, sry fellas...don't have the time right now.

by release you mean, a full or just v 0.3 release? just asking :)

Limannen tbh, you're letting ppl wait also on the Roxor can you give a date if you will release it?

As a project, wouldn't it be useful for members to post corrected parts of the map so you can complete it faster? Of course ignoring the bad mappers that make it worse, or the ones that have their statistics all wrong.

Just wondering if that would help. :]
If not maybe someone could open up a project like that?
Hey maybe one day we could as a community put together a perfect map.

haha. who did you thief this map from this time?

Theif? It clearly states that I'm continuing the work that Ates left behind.

So why don't you return to your shitty server and don't post here again :p

/Limannen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back