• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great release.
I got a premium account on rapidshare, and uploaded it there with exclusive download privledges.

Here is another mirror, didnt change anything in the rar folder:
http://rapidshare.com/files/229344371/data.rar

1: You don't need to wait many seconds, even if you are free account, its a direct download, very fast link.
2: you don't have to view rapidshare, just click the link and your downloading.

My premium user will be paying rapidshare for the bandwidth and popularity of the link.

Uploadhyper is sloow. Downloading at 10 - 120KB/s, with my rapidshare mirror your downloading with 3500KB/sec if you got strong enough Internet.

Edit1:
edit2: nvm D:

Last edited:
will you fix the okolnir npc? instead of just having tps there :p?

Great release.
I got a premium account on rapidshare, and uploaded it there with exclusive download privledges.

Here is another mirror, didnt change anything in the rar folder:
http://rapidshare.com/files/229344371/data.rar

1: You don't need to wait many seconds, even if you are free account, its a direct download, very fast link.
2: you don't have to view rapidshare, just click the link and your downloading.

My premium user will be paying rapidshare for the bandwidth and popularity of the link.

Uploadhyper is sloow. Downloading at 10 - 120KB/s, with my rapidshare mirror your downloading with 3500KB/sec if you got strong enough Internet.

Edit1:
edit2: nvm D:

what is new in ur release?

what is new in ur release?

Nothing, its a directly copy. Just faster download speed for those who haven't downloaded it yet. :)

If I get Limannen's permission, I can make etc v0.6 patch x and fix small things while hes updating to 0.7.

But I will most update and perhaps improve scripts, not the map itself. :p

@up

Double check the player position to be 0 0 0 also the town id to be 5.

Im having issues with the Gods and GM, even when they should have the access, set everything to access 3, still getting unable to execute this command.

yes i have and it still doesnt work. wtf is up with this

Would you make rookard to next versions?
I have tried to find working rookard for 8.4x, but I havent found any. I have to make all npc myself, and im very beginner with them :p I can do it, but it takes me a lot of time. Just needed the town npc:s.. Weapon/armor/equipment/food sellers..

Oh, I have found rookard map and monsters, but no working npc.
Only 8.0 - 8.3 npc:s what ofcourse does not work in 8.4. Cause of trading systems and stuff.

data/XML/Vocations.xml

Don't change that's how much MORE mana the player gets when advanced a level.

Look for a

The same thing goes for hp.

/Limannen

How can that make the commands work :eek:?

I get "cannot connect to game server" all the time my settings are

ip = "83.177.64.31"<--- my ip
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
adminProtocolPort = 7171
statusProtocolPort = 7171

I get "cannot connect to game server" all the time my settings are

ip = "83.177.64.31"<--- my ip
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
adminProtocolPort = 7171
statusProtocolPort = 7171

I'm not sure but i think even "gameProtocolPort = 7172" should be 7171 and not 7172 but i'm not sure ;/

.. I need map editor 8.42... anyone can tellme where I can make this download?

rookgard upgrade to version 8.xx like Kazz etc. with tutorial island

Ah yea, forgot that one xD
Rook will be updated to 8.x and tutorial island will be done.
(im not sure about the npcs like tutorial island, it gotta be hard to do :S and I don't have any scripts for it)
All I can do it, track the tutorial island and make rook 8.x style, npcs for tutorial will be needed in that case. (if you want it 100%)
I will also add the npcs & correct monsters.

will you fix the okolnir npc? instead of just having tps there :p?

Noted - it will be done in the next version.

.. I need map editor 8.42... anyone can tellme where I can make this download?

There's no new items required, just download the latest rme for 8.40, it will work like charm.

/Limannen

Who like rook in ots...I think it's not important...You can add some of tps in thais and other city's.Inquisition will be work in next version?

Maybe someone wants to make server that is almost like normal tibia, but much more better things what normal tibia does not have. Like new secret places, quests, new spells, maybe xp rate 2x-5x.
Free premium and stuff like that.

It would be nice if you updated the whole map,
atleast all the towns to 8.4

-Svar arena doesn't work first tp.
-Inqusition quest doesn't work first tp to Ushuriel. Next tp to bosses all okay but in real first we must going through caves and only is reaching tp.
-Oldrak doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back