• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Limannen View Post
Read previous posts please, then you'll find the answer.

I will go out for 1h, then I'll be back and release it.
Since Cykotitan is currently tracking the last parts of formorgar mines.

/Limannen

omg ppl read the posts and dont stupid asking,,,

Yea well, ALL of the RELEASES will be in minutes.

It's been hectic for a while for the whole team...so we would appreciate only nice comments and no complaining, only bug reports in that case.

Thanks,
/Limannen

up:
If you have an account there is no problem, you can add a server but if u dont have an account simply u have to do :)

ive heard that they are blocking every TFS version ^^ but dont know if its true wanna know the answer to.. any1 knows it? xD

o_O I didnt know ;S
btw. I'm still waiting for up . limannen said that will be for a minute but i dont see anythink ;S

ive heard that they are blocking every TFS version ^^ but dont know if its true wanna know the answer to.. any1 knows it? xD
Yes.
http://otland.net/f18/8-42-forgotten-server-v0-2-1-mystic-spirit-31253/

Some quotes:
Not really fail, that's what the code is intended to do so I just see it as successful.

otservlist.org blacklist won't be removed, xinn can still only blame himself for the unjustified banishments. I'm not aware of exactly why others got banned, but my banishments were completely unjustified. I've not taken part in any kind of attacks towards otservlist, and xinn even sent the IP-addresses that attacked his server to a friend of me and those IP-addresses don't match any of my servers or any other server I have access to.

0.2.2 is most likely to be released later today, or tomorrow with rewritten ban code (now live queries), changed blacklisting code so that we that can manage blocked IP-addresses from the status protocol in an easier way and some other fixes.

I don't mind if you remove it, it was added to show xinn what happens when he treat his users as shit. If you want to support him, fine use his serverlist or support us by promoting ots-list.org instead.

0.2.2 is most likely to be released later today, or tomorrow with rewritten ban code (now live queries), changed blacklisting code so that we that can manage blocked IP-addresses from the status protocol in an easier way and some other fixes.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind if you remove it, it was added to show xinn what happens when he treat his users as shit. If you want to support him, fine use his serverlist or support us by promoting ots-list.org instead.

Damn can't log on my ots anymore :eek:,i'm just coming to the char list :S

i neen help,when i lounch servet i got problem:

[11/05/2009 21:20:24] FATAL: [OTBM loader] Could not open the file data/world/forgotten.otbm.

i neen help,when i lounch servet i got problem:

[11/05/2009 21:20:24] FATAL: [OTBM loader] Could not open the file data/world/forgotten.otbm.

Hah, if you would read, it says "could not open the file data/world/forgotten.otbm",
and that clearly means that it cant open the forgotten map,
which needs to be changed in config to //Map name="RealMap".

/Limannen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back