• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have rookgaard npc, would you add them? I have added all the most important rl tibia npc in few towns now. I used damn much time to put 3 cities npcs. Now im damn glad that you finally realized to make real npc ^^
So, do you have the npc´s or do you make them urself?
Would be nice if I could get the npc´s ;D
(atleast knight & paladin spellsellers needed, that I can keep my server up) Anyone got knight and paladin spell npc script?
I have both of them, but somewhy they doesnt spawn :p Sorcerer and druid spell npc spawns and works.

djukkis maybe you should take a look in the Script section!
If there isn't what you're looking for, then I guess they're scripting them themselfes.. and why did you post "gimme gimme blabla.." Just wait for the next release?

Just read what he/she wrote down ..

Tzz always the same

Yea, I will add the rookguard's soon.

Not entirely done with venore, but after that...I'll get right on it.

Is it more than 'djukkis' that wants me to add spells seller in the server?
Because...I don't think that I will.
It will be too hard for the players, to go buy all spells and such.

But if more people wants it, I'll fix it.

/Limannen
BTW:
We will try to fix this with the vocations island like real tibia, but it take some time.
So it isn't for sure that it will be added till v0.8.

Well I found the spell npc scripts from otland, but my problem is, 1/2 dont spawn. And they are knight and paladin npc..
I was just wonderring why.. No errors.

Yea, I will add the rookguard's soon.

Not entirely done with venore, but after that...I'll get right on it.

Is it more than 'djukkis' that wants me to add spells seller in the server?
Because...I don't think that I will.
It will be too hard for the players, to go buy all spells and such.

But if more people wants it, I'll fix it.

/Limannen
BTW:
We will try to fix this with the vocations island like real tibia, but it take some time.
So it isn't for sure that it will be added till v0.8.

well just copy the spell.xml and name it buyspells.xml and edit so you need to learn the spells in that file and then its up to the maker of ther server if he want to use it or not and the spell npc's is an other thing i think i got some spell npc but its outdated but can be redone if you want to

Ok I search this buggs and errors...:
1.Can't dig scarabs from sand in ankrahmun(Important)
2.Light shovel don't work
3.Loot from monsters(ex.Green poc from Green Djinn and monsters update(damage and atk)(ex.dragon very rare atk from fire wave,demon not paralize and etc. You can change for monster pack in this forum,it's very very important)
4.Banuta teleports and dark cathedra don't work(only there is respawn serpent spawns)
5.Djinn towers
6.Yalahar map isn't complete(lower etages got many black places)(yalahar is not to play) FIX it!(you can track it by Shadows Ek)
7.Raids it not only margin etc. You should be change spawn raids too!Look on it!Ferumbras with 5 demons?!Orc thais along thais city,not in on!)Spawn of all raids(now is mutated!
8.Add wyverns spawn near Lizards camp!(I remember that resp when I play in the past in rl xD).
9.Energy elementals in ankrahmun mountains
10.Tombs Teleports!!!!!!
11.Wyvern resp in darashia
12.Spider web in crusander helmet quest(you must use weapon for destroy it)
13.Npc for folda etc. near carlin
14.Liberty bay is empty...Rotworms caves,Cults!!
15.Left from fibula and up from goroma is terrain do delete
16.2 water elementals resp in bb island
17.x:31736 y:32716 z:6 is position with boat(from there you can swim to calassa
18.Resp in svargrond up from svar,camp with ice witch tower too,crystal spiders,chackoyas etc...(Very nice work with mines guys!!)
19.Hellheim resp(I <3 this place!!
20.Wyrms is near necro quest?!(idk I only ask;p)
21.Grim Reapers near vamp hell?o_O
22....I'm tired I check this from 15-18:30

My help,help you?

Regards,
Wladca

Maybe small rep point?^^

20.Wyrms is near necro quest?!(idk I only ask;p) yes
21.Grim Reapers near vamp hell?o_O yes

Oh well, that's a very nice report & help by wladca/elaney.

Thanks, we'll get right on this.

/Limannen

BTW:
- Can't dig scarabs from sand in ankrahmun(Important) ,

That's actually what we've changed ourself.
I've seen many many ots where they use macro/bot to just dig in ankrahmun and kill it, not many people go runnin' around and looking for scarabs exp'er, so they can bot all the time there.

We think it's cheating exp, macro = dig scarabs and then have auto attack, it can be on for that a long time.
So we removed it, sry...you have to add it to your own server if you want it.

/Limannen

well i'm not sure... but I think this data is not stable, I hosting real map project with TFS Console and Always crash... now my server crash one time.. and I put online and crash again.. so.. Limanenn you can explain what I need do to know where is the bug??

PS: With 10 Players my server is stable ... but with 100 ALWAYS CRASH.

I use Windows XP 2002 SP3
Core 2 Duo with 1,5 GB Memory RAM

I Really need help so respond!

Ok I search this buggs and errors...:
6.Yalahar map isn't complete(lower etages got many black places)(yalahar is not to
My help,help you?)

Regards,
Wladca

Maybe small rep point?^^

This will be so much easier to do if I can get a 8.42 maptracker. I hunt in yalahar daily. I could track the entire city in a day. +/-

well i'm not sure... but I think this data is not stable, I hosting real map project with TFS Console and Always crash... now my server crash one time.. and I put online and crash again.. so.. Limanenn you can explain what I need do to know where is the bug??

Get more ram.

If you fix this please tell me into pm what was the problem okey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back