• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you rehost data folder to rapidshare and on zip archive?

be patient and let them work, they are doing a great job and I can be patient for it :)

Limannen and all people who help on this project,

Really, much apreciated :)
man you guys must have loads of work :|
cant imagine!

anyway, Keep it up! :D
love you guys...

Bugs:

-Npc in svargrond to okolnir don't work.
-Npcs in Carlin Can getout of the city.
-Addoner in edron can enter in houses.
-You can travel with skull in carlin and Port Hope (Maybe others citys too)
-Maybe Svargrond Arena don't work (I pay 10k and go to tp but I dont get teleported).
-Npc Lorietta don't work.

I have more bugs to report but I will check all again and report later!

I would like to help in this project.

I am a scripter, mapper, and now 2/2 about php, lua, luasql, xml.

and so.

It looks really great.

Am I the only one who gets this during start up of the .exe?

IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/1588193.jpg[/IMG]

i got that too when i tested server but that was 0.6 i think so idk bout 0.7

Delete your data folder, replace it with this one and try, that the only logical reason I can see to why its doing this. Also make sure your using the newest Mystic Spirit. And the newest data file.

Am I the only one who gets this during start up of the .exe?

IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/1588193.jpg[/IMG]

No, cuz I get this error too! Reason: this data is for TFS 0.2.1 and we are trying to use 0.2.2.

Give rep++!

I try 0.2.2 version now and I got 0 errors;).It will be better I think.

Tutorial By me by Wladca;p

To post:
First download :
1.Mystic spirit 0.2.1 or 0.2.2
2.Dll files(to sql)
3.xampp(to sql)
4.Data Real Map Project

You must got sql files if you wanna run this ots

Install:
1.Run xampp install apache and mysql(change password in xampp)
2.First!Copy all from mystic spirit folder to new ex.folder ots!Second delete folder data from ex.ots folder.And last copy Data Real Map Project to ots folder!
3.Go to mysql in xampp, create base "ots" import from mystic spirit folder file "forgottenserver" text file.Change in players table in account manager: town id 5 posx:0,posy:0,posz:0
4.In config.lua change account manager position to: town id 5 posx:0,posy:0,posz:0 too.After If you wanna play in only your computer ip:127.0.0.1 or if you wanna people from the net change to your global ip(go to What Is My IP Address? - Lookup IP, Hide IP, Change IP, Trace IP and more... and copy it and paste in your config.lua)Danger!If your ip change when you reset computer you must use no-ip.com,More tutorial is here about this)
5.In the map section in config.lua change too mapStorageType = "binary" from relational than will be more faster to load the game
6.In mysql section change password to password from xampp(to log into mysql) and change to mysqlDatabase = "ots"
7.sqlType = "sqlite" change to "mysql"
8.Startup defaultPriority = "high" (-when you got more than 2 gb ram when you got only 2 gb change this to normal priority
9.And run .exe file and let's play!;>

And this is easier way to turn on the game(tutorial by wladca) xD

If I help you please give me a rep point;)

I try 0.2.2 version now and I got 0 errors;).It will be better I think.

Tutorial By me by Wladca;p

To post:
First download :
1.Mystic spirit 0.2.1 or 0.2.2
2.Dll files(to sql)
3.xampp(to sql)
4.Data Real Map Project

You must got sql files if you wanna run this ots

Install:
1.Run xampp install apache and mysql(change password in xampp)
2.First!Copy all from mystic spirit folder to new ex.folder ots!Second delete folder data from ex.ots folder.And last copy Data Real Map Project to ots folder!
3.Go to mysql in xampp, create base "ots" import from mystic spirit folder file "forgottenserver" text file.Change in players table in account manager: town id 5 posx:0,posy:0,posz:0
4.In config.lua change account manager position to: town id 5 posx:0,posy:0,posz:0 too.After If you wanna play in only your computer ip:127.0.0.1 or if you wanna people from the net change to your global ip(go to What Is My IP Address? - Lookup IP, Hide IP, Change IP, Trace IP and more... and copy it and paste in your config.lua)Danger!If your ip change when you reset computer you must use no-ip.com,More tutorial is here about this)
5.In the map section in config.lua change too mapStorageType = "binary" from relational than will be more faster to load the game
6.In mysql section change password to password from xampp(to log into mysql) and change to mysqlDatabase = "ots"
7.sqlType = "sqlite" change to "mysql"
8.Startup defaultPriority = "high" (-when you got more than 2 gb ram when you got only 2 gb change this to normal priority
9.And run .exe file and let's play!;>

And this is easier way to turn on the game(tutorial by wladca) xD

If I help you please give me a rep point;)

I think you use Gui and we are trying to use Console

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back