• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t! finally converted everything to crying damnson hopefully its bug free :}

gotta figure it out by urself like i did took me 5 hours to fix everything >.>! this time im going to recode all the npcs with rl tibia names and stuff

Its the scripts that is fucking everything up, do you use any program or tool to update/convert them to 3.3.4? :blink:

Please stop spamming.

Limannen is at the moment offline at Otland so guys, do something else.

Watch a movie, read a book or meet your girlfriend, there is a chance that he'll release it tomorow but dont waste your evening.

Its the scripts that is fucking everything up, do you use any program or tool to update/convert them to 3.3.4? :blink:

did everything by myself the only different is the lib transfer all your files but keep the crying damson lib files and everything should be good

I was stupid enough to belive it was THAT easy to remove Win32.Virut.56

It took me a lot of scans with a lot of different programs until I can announce that:
I have successfully and fully (that's right, fully) cleaned every bit of each file from Win32.Virut.56

This time I'll be much more aware of it and shouldn't be infected again with it that easily.

@Ontopic
I'll contact Limannen regarding the release date. It should be this weekend. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back