• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I get this virus ... I lose programs

Wow... Clever.
Get a good Antivirus Programm and a Firewall + Script Blocker (Firefox addon)

Keep all this 3 Up2date and download ONLY trusted software then you dont get any problems.

Wow... Clever.
Get a good Antivirus Programm and a Firewall + Script Blocker (Firefox addon)

Keep all this 3 Up2date and download ONLY trusted software then you dont get any problems.

I never use Antivirus... and in 4 years I get just this problem :p

Exiums, This virus isnt a real virus ;P idk how to explain but win32 isnt a virus like a trojan etc, Your virus program just say it like Alert trojan win32 or something ;P but your programs cant be removed by the win32virus lol

His system was infected with a polymorphic file infector called Virut. (In this case: Win32.Virut.56)

What you might not know...

Virut is capable of infecting all the machine's executable files (.exe) and screensaver files (.scr). However, the problem is that the virus has a number of bugs in its code, and as a result, it may misinfect a proportion of executable files and therefore, the files are corrupted beyond repair.

So congrats to Cykotitan for removing this virus as they are very destructive and difficult to get rid of.

Wtf nobody cares. STOP SPAMMING

If you dont care then dont respond. Otherwise you proof that you do care. Your just an a**licking noob! You've said "Stop spam!" 20x times now. And have they stop spamming? NO!

If you dont care then dont respond. Otherwise you proof that you do care. Your just an a**licking noob! You've said "Stop spam!" 20x times now. And have they stop spamming? NO!

Wow, hearing that from you.

asslicker?

Ridiculous...

well btw. this one really made me care, AND this is my first and yes im serious "Spam-Post" because im totaly off-topic now.

Sorry. I will end this bullshit with this 2 kids now.
Have a good evening.

No need for any more messing around here for spam and shit,
the new version is currently being uploaded and it will be released in like 10min.

/Limannen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back