• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please help me with the temple position? I've never had a problem setting the position on any other server until now.
I've tried changing it in config.lau and also at localhost. I opened the map with reme map editor and got the position to the temple in rook wich is 32097 32220 7. I would greatly appreciate any help with this.

look in remeres whats the town id of rookgard i think town id 5 is thais

Rookgard does now show up in my town list for some reason i have all towns but rook, yet rook is in my map.

Even if i set config.lau , and local host player "account manager" to Thais's temple position ( 32369,32241,7 town id 5 ) it still says "temple position wrong, please contact administrator"

but... maybe we are just trying to be a senior member :D

eximus DONT EVER call me a senior member in your live again because I dont deserve it. (I dont have any projects)

Never ever insult me again, dont be like the others idiot again.

Senior Members should be ONLY counted as members who have contributed to the community. (Like Limannen / Cikytitan and Shadows)

Khanio I hope you keep your mouth shut because this will not end well for you like that, dont be on the wrong side of this side.

And NEVER call me a spammer again.

If you think I'm a Spammer just Quote me........

Oh Wait you cant bring good quotes.

From now on, only contribute to Limannens, Cykotitans and Shadows prjoect or else shut your mouth, we dont care about your problems in Viruse's / Game's / Program's / Erros.

POST YOUR BUGS HERE BUT NOTHING ELSE

/Easy

No need for any more messing around here for spam and shit,
the new version is currently being uploaded and it will be released in like 10min.

/Limannen

You insult others but you promesed like 100 times and you still dont release it! Get the FU*K out!

Sorry but thats just shit happends.

eximus DONT EVER call me a senior member in your live again because I dont deserve it. (I dont have any projects)

Never ever insult me again, dont be like the others idiot again.

Senior Members should be ONLY counted as members who have contributed to the community. (Like Limannen / Cikytitan and Shadows)

Khanio I hope you keep your mouth shut because this will not end well for you like that, dont be on the wrong side of this side.

And NEVER call me a spammer again.

If you think I'm a Spammer just Quote me........

Oh Wait you cant bring good quotes.

From now on, only contribute to Limannens, Cykotitans and Shadows prjoect or else shut your mouth, we dont care about your problems in Viruse's / Game's / Program's / Erros.

POST YOUR BUGS HERE BUT NOTHING ELSE

/Easy

Such an asslicker, haha =)
(Like Limannen / Cikytitan and Shadows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back