• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Offtopic
This thread is going faster as "let's count to a million"

@Ontopic
Didn't had so mutch time to fix the monsters the last 3 days, because I had three parties. Anyways I've got some time today ;), tonight I have another party..

I have problem...
Everything is OK server work but when I install ACC Maker By gesior 0.2.x
and 8. Configure vocations ... :
Server loading map and bum stop... process 1.7 gb ramu...

Limannen says we release it sometime _today_, for sure this time. I'll make sure that's true.

Sorry all, I really thought it was 100% sure it was going to be released yesterday.
But the compiling got another error, but it was fixed last night.
And then I went out, so you can't blame me for wanting a social life xD
Also I know we can release it today, since everything is fixed now...finally.

Sentielo, I don't wanna be rude...but you are not in our team.
And don't think that your work with the monsters aren't appreciated, because they are.
But you aren't in our team, and we won't use your so called "fixed" monsters, cuz we even found some flaws in them.

We will fix the monsters ourself, don't anyone worry about that.
It's just that it wasn't the highest priority, but if it doesn't come THAT MUCH bug reports, then we might focus on the monsters for a while :)

/Limannen

You guys shouldn't ask when it will be released, remember that that guys are doing this for free ;)

You guys shouldn't ask when it will be released, remember that that guys are doing this for free ;)

Even then it's not polite to give wrong information about the release date. If it happens from time to time it is okay, but know they place the release on hold / delay it since week(s). Hopefully they won't lose their will to continue working on this project.

where is this release? all the time you are saying that today he will be .
still you are lying it is slowly starting becoming irritating .I know that the project requires the work but you are already pulling it 3 weeks

Limannen please for info about release...do you wanna release it in future or now?!People now only use spam,spam,spam,spam and SPAM!!

Please for it

Regards

Wladca

Just as Tuchol says. It's starting to get abit irritating.
Instead of saying all the time
"Stop Spamming the new release will be uploaded today"
Just upload it & then post that v0.8 has been released.

Altough i do respect you guys up to 100% I'm just saying what i it think should be better to all the pepole who's waitin up 24/7 for the new release.

Khanio,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back