• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS I can't belive we didn't release 0.8, once again. Limannen is offline on MSN ;/

<_<

Chill the fuck out guys -.-
If I were Cykotitan or Limannen, I'd tell you guys that I didn't do it because I didn't feel like it.

Take your time guys.
Red

How about stop promising release dates and just update it when you do.

Chill the fuck out guys -.-
If I were Cykotitan or Limannen, I'd tell you guys that I didn't do it because I didn't feel like it.

Take your time guys.
Red

I don't wanna lie because that's not true...
We could've have released 0.8 by now if he was online :(

How about stop promising release dates and just update it when you do.

How about shut the fuck up and wait till they want to release it, to start, is not you who decide when release it or not, even if they promise you something is not actually "their job" to satisfy your needs every time you ask for a release, second, they are not releasing it not because they dont want to, its because they are fixing the problems so you can shut up of asking "duuuh npc doesnt work, oo i cant walk, oo no acc maker" ok? SHUT UP and support them instead of spamming this thread and this post goes to everybody like it or not.

Yo kid with the tantrum I suggested to them to stop doing release dates because it causes spam so how about you take a glass of stfu. :thumbup:

Maybe better way if you release version in afternoon, not in 0:00!
Maybe Limannen is tired and he must go sleep...And he got 15 years old,maybe his parents scream to: "TURN OF THIS SHIT at 0:00!!!

Release today plzzz

I HOPE HE NEVER RELEASES IT - FUCK RL MAPS!!! THEY'RE THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER BECAUSE ALL YOU BEGGARS ARE TOO LAZY TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR GODDAMNED SELVES! YOU CRY UNTIL Lim RELEASES THEN WHEN HE DOES YOU HOP BACK ON HIS NUTS AND DOWNLOAD AND RUN AND THEN BAM...ANOTHER WASTE OF SPACE ON FORUMS!

I HOPE HE NEVER RELEASES IT - FUCK RL MAPS!!! THEY'RE THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER BECAUSE ALL YOU BEGGARS ARE TOO LAZY TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR GODDAMNED SELVES! YOU CRY UNTIL Lim RELEASES THEN WHEN HE DOES YOU HOP BACK ON HIS NUTS AND DOWNLOAD AND RUN AND THEN BAM...ANOTHER WASTE OF SPACE ON FORUMS!
Some of like Rl Maps..
Some don't, and I guess you don't.

Good morning, darling.

be quiet if you don't like it then don't look at the thread and keep your mouth shut!

Hey limannen, Please dont ever tell us the release date because your not ever gonna make it. just suprise us next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back