• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he lied to speak is difficult
This is not the first and not last project rl ot so I dont know why the fuss... Ure cooking in hot water not all but most^^

To be honest, Limannen hasn't contributed very much in development of version 0.8.
I, myself, have addressed all the reported issues.

I just hope the map is 8.4x style.
Like edron, etc...

Regards.

I just hope the map is 8.4x style.
Like edron, etc...

Regards.

Yeah, all the cities are.. But still, large part of 'wilderness' is not 8.4x style. I've tried to update the more important parts of map to newest the style first.

Yeah, all the cities are.. But still, large part of 'wilderness' is not 8.4x style. I've tried to update the more important parts of map to newest the style first.

This is just good to hear.
Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Tell me one bug you found in Yalahar?? You must be using outdated version.. or something :s

That's the same problem I had.

Most likely because you didn't delete forgotten-map, forgotten-spawn, forgotten-houses.xml

Cykotitan i think you should be the project leader and release etc what limanned is supposed to do (what he kinda did before) so we can trust release dates and such

Yea, I might become independant from him.. You really think I'd have faster updates that way?
I think it's not such a good idea after all...

Could it be that someone might really not want to release (not saying you dont want to cykotitan) but might it be that after reading all the spamming and so he got tierd of doing all the work for nothing so people here could open a server or take things from it inplant into their own and make more money :p

Yea, I might become independant from him.. You really think I'd have faster updates that way?
I think it's not such a good idea after all...

Well you both shoulnd quit or something but project leader would be a good idea at the moment, because I think Limannen doesnt have that much time right now. (It seems like that)

Ah and release it now ! =D

(thats the first time Im saying this :p )

Could someone post a link with the best aac to use with this server? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back