• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limannen

Show User Customizations Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 17:34
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Real Map Project v0.7

hmmm ^^

im with u ther yo

@up
I agree

you, and ur little buddy up there, i doubt that they are stalling because they are pissed at the impatient people so stfu and quit trying to suck up cause thats not ganna speed up the process.

But i'll admit some of us are a little impatient, but its because we can't wait to test out what Lima~ and Cyto~ have done. And i know we're all very appreciative of what they are doing. =]

Keep up the good work

you, and ur little buddy up there, i doubt that they are stalling because they are pissed at the impatient people so stfu and quit trying to suck up cause thats not ganna speed up the process.

But i'll admit some of us are a little impatient, but its because we can't wait to test out what Lima~ and Cyto~ have done. And i know we're all very appreciative of what they are doing. =]

Keep up the good work

we are not sucking up or anything! i don't care why zou are impatient, but it sucks! people aredoing something for you and the community and you can just fuss about the speed. and last don't tell me to stfu. that just shows how old you are !

we are not sucking up or anything! I don't care why zou are impatient, but it sucks! People aredoing something for you and the community and you can just fuss about the speed. And last don't tell me to stfu. That just shows how old you are !

pwnd

If you people stop asking about the release he'll probably release, but you guys just keep complaining about it, it probably makes im angry.

All is okey but I don't like when ppl said something and never do that and it's more than one more time!(count 3+!)
To version 0,7 all was ok but from version 0,7 and now...ahhh
My plan of day:
1.Going to WC, after check Real Map Project thread
2.Going to school
3.Back and check to the night this thread
4.Going to bed and got dream(Ahhh Tomorrow will be next version...)

I going to sleep...BUT TOMORROW MUST BE RELEASE OR I'M GOING TO BE ANGRY

P.S :this green color kill my eyes;p,Sorry but maybe Lim or Cyko see that xD

All is okey but I don't like when ppl said something and never do that and it's more than one more time!(count 3+!)
To version 0,7 all was ok but from version 0,7 and now...ahhh
My plan of day:
1.Going to WC, after check Real Map Project thread
2.Going to school
3.Back and check to the night this thread
4.Going to bed and got dream(Ahhh Tomorrow will be next version...)

I going to sleep...BUT TOMORROW MUST BE RELEASE OR I'M GOING TO BE ANGRY

P.S :this green color kill my eyes;p,Sorry but maybe Lim or Cyko see that xD

indeed

My GOD.. dudes, you dont saw that they play with us?

You think you're pro? I am hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back