• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (11 members and 3 guests)
maaah, corp, Easy154, Imperatore, kalle303, Khanio, lucasdc, Shuyn18, Tuchol, Zer0xe, Zizii

well, we're 14 retarded that stay here 24/7 waiting to make "THE BIG AND BEST PROJECT"...
i think they are joking with us :mad:

LIMA, if you dont realese today, im gonna FREAAAAAAAAAAAK
URGHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (11 members and 3 guests)
maaah, corp, Easy154, Imperatore, kalle303, Khanio, lucasdc, Shuyn18, Tuchol, Zer0xe, Zizii

well, we're 14 retarded that stay here 24/7 waiting to make "THE BIG AND BEST PROJECT"...
i think they are joking with us :mad:

LIMA, if you dont realese today, im gonna FREAAAAAAAAAAAK
URGHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

Why I'm here 24/7, It's because I love how too see all of those people that are acting all stupid. And yes, since I can't visit it, I just keep this website open 24/7, and online aswell.

But however,
@Topic

Nah, they don't give a shit about the release, you guys havn't noticed it yet?
Because they got all their bad excuses for all their delays and stuff.

So we better just leave them all alone, or else... it might get dirty...

Zer0xe.

nice

Nice project, but i was founda a few bugs:

1- Npc of addons don't work

2-U can't go to yalahar with ship, and aren't captain on yalahar ship

3-The first teleport of inquisition quest are bbroked

All of theese bugs is already known.. xD

I have alot of bug reports in my Console because alot of Monsters didnt work or something...=/

Man you are rly good on scripting :D i like youre ots like armonia i was highest there :=)

They're making fun of us :D

even when they become online nothing get posted here...
also they ever prolong release dates and lima says nothing about that, they say tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.. and it never gets uploaded, if they haven't a date they shouldn't say anything about that, but they're doing it just to make fun of us..

@up

I understand that your angry that they promise release dates & nothin happens but they can do it if they want to since its their project they dont have to do this if they dont want to. Just be patient the release will be released sometime this year i hope xD

@up

"will be released sometime this year i hope xD"

hueahea very nice! maybe in december :p

i'm just saying if they won't release don't matter why, they should say once they've said the release is today so many times..

people will be angry but they will be telling the thruth.

I'm sorry for everyone, but I had serious problems with restoring connectivity to my network. I had 'damaged DHCP/DNS Windows Services' problem. And no, this is not "just another excuse".

Did you do furniture NPC?
I have fully fixed shop list of the furniture NPC, all furniture package descriptions, and the furniture package 'unpack' action script.

I have alot of bug reports in my Console because alot of Monsters didnt work or something...=/
I'm pretty much sure there won't be any startup errors in 0.8. (and there aren't any at the moment)

All of theese bugs is already known.. xD

Known, and all of them are fixed, too.

1. I've placed all standard addon NPCs in their Real Tibia positions. Of course, I've tested them all in order to make sure all are working.

2. All Real Tibia ship captains have been placed and are fully working. I've placed steamboat, flying carpet, and raft trip NPCs, too

3. All 'The Inquisition Quest' teleports have been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom