• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to everything (this only makes things worse [:(]),

Last Activity: Yesterday 23:06

@up

so the only thing thats still miss is the v0.8 release.. =/
do you got contat with Lima? know any release date?

Well Cyko~, can like Lima~ send u the info and u upload it on here, i'm pretty sure since yall are done you can do that, and plus it wouldnt take that long

please and ty

@Topic,

I personally do not like how this project is going on.
You make this server pretty well, I have to admit,
but then you release it, and make it so easy to host.

There are so many people with this server,
many people who host for a few days, then quit.

I think it should be changed, not just "download, and run."
People should know what they are doing, in order to run this.
Not some noobs, who want a server.

Anyone else noticed that the newest spells from 8.4 (the different party buff spells and some new knight and pally spells) are missing in 0.2.1 and 0.2.2? Anyway to fix this?

@up

in my opinion the server is very nice but is far from being complete, the noobs won't complete it so it's a big diference from all...

til now i got the addon npcs equal rl, not just like the itens, but the conversations, quests and quest window.. also the boats with tropical wind and haunted ghost ship randomics..

noobs just open the server with 50~~100x and close it after a week..

but this server is very nice for the ones who want to make true servers with low exp rates..

Last Activity: Today 16:14
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Real Map Project v0.7

why don't you say something? =/

i agree with shuny, you can upload it in 5 minutes, but even if his internet isn't so fast, more than a hour it won't take..

but they could say something here... :thumbup:

Please Not Release...

If you Releaser u think that would exist a reason to play again Rl Map - otserver? Espicialy in Sweden.otservlist.org
Than have all the server same OT&Settings+MAP

Thats not fun ,all servers should be unique and not like this u make.

than all noob owners will host your server and all servers is same :))))))

Good Night.

bye

I'm sorry for everyone, but I had serious problems with restoring connectivity to my network. I had 'damaged DHCP/DNS Windows Services' problem. And no, this is not "just another excuse".

I have fully fixed shop list of the furniture NPC, all furniture package descriptions, and the furniture package 'unpack' action script.

I'm pretty much sure there won't be any startup errors in 0.8. (and there aren't any at the moment)

Known, and all of them are fixed, too.

1. I've placed all standard addon NPCs in their Real Tibia positions. Of course, I've tested them all in order to make sure all are working.

2. All Real Tibia ship captains have been placed and are fully working. I've placed steamboat, flying carpet, and raft trip NPCs, too

3. All 'The Inquisition Quest' teleports have been fixed.

Whoa Carpet system!!!Nice surprise!I like it;).
Congratulations!

Please Not Release...

If you Releaser u think that would exist a reason to play again Rl Map - otserver? Espicialy in Sweden.otservlist.org

Good Night.

bye

i agree with you :p

At least the map should be edited, more unique towns, quest, and hunting zones because you get bore of this server and you go to the other and its the same the players won't play anymore until they find another thing different :S

Please Not Release...

Good Night.

bye

dude stfu, if u dont like the goddamn idea dont even comment, cmon now, no one wants to here ur negativity.

Anyone else noticed that the newest spells from 8.4 (the different party buff spells and some new knight and pally spells) are missing in 0.2.1 and 0.2.2? Anyway to fix this?

I've added all 8.4 instant spells (total of 9) in 0.8.

I've got full respect for you and your team Cykotitan but why don't you just release it if it's done? I mean it does take 5 minutes MAX to upload a server.. shouldn't be that hard :p...

I really look forward to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back