• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to open ports 7171 and 7172 on ur routers site if u use a router if not idk

Yea he has to open port 7171 & 7172. But i also had a problem i opend all ports inkl. 7172 and still pepole couldn't connect and i changed to 7272 then it work'd so i suggest try first to open 7172 and if it does'nt work open a port 7272 and open serverfolder/config.lua
&
Edit:
gameProtocolPort = 7172

To:
gameProtocolPort = 7272

Have any of you ever heard of CODE?

Code:
See,
It's not that hard.

Also, change your phpmyadmin password, considering you just made it public.

Red

I have small problem in real map..my npcs are leaving their shop area :(. Im using RME, is it problem?? Please help

I have small problem in real map..my npcs are leaving their shop area :(. Im using RME, is it problem?? Please help

I've decreased the spawn size of the NPCs to prevent them from walking where they shouldn't. Still, I can't prevent them from walking over chests, chairs, or boxes/crates/barrels (this has been fixed in TFS 0.3.x)

yeah i would to if you all would be so anoying and just have to write "release it" or some kinda shit like that. just be patient and wait let him work!

[[msn]]
Limannen said we must release it before 22:00 (today)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back