• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, can someone send me the Arena npc, and script, please, ofc rep++ for him :D

Can any1 upload whole server cuz its easy i am trying to do same like Limannen said but dosnt work so plz if som1 can do it and send me link i will pay it how much i need.

Cykotitan de brate javi se molim te jedini si mi spas na ovom svijetu..poslao sam ti moj mail da mi pomognes... Sry ppl i am talking to Cykotitan.

Cykotitan de brate javi se molim te jedini si mi spas na ovom svijetu..poslao sam ti moj mail da mi pomognes... Sry ppl i am talking to Cykotitan.

[translation] Cykotitan de brother is please tell me the only salvation in this world .. and I sent you my mail to my help

I tried google translate and i got that you are a beginner in this whole tibia server things .. am i right???

My self i am a beginner also and this tfs is my first server.

You just need to read and try everything you find in this website to find out the solutions, so plz dont mess up here.

Kaled

To bad that i'm not the one that is handling this,cuz i would delay the release with a long time just to show ppls that spamming and begging is a hell of a shitty way...Stop being selfish ppls and let cyko decide everything,let him do whatever he wants to do with the release,ok i want the release,but i wouldn't say "damn it" and shit just cause he decided to stop releaseing,i just would be glad cause these ass...s are pissing me off with their begging and so whatever.

To bad that i'm not the one that is handling this,cuz i would delay the release with a long time just to show ppls that spamming and begging is a hell of a shitty way...Stop being selfish ppls and let cyko decide everything,let him do whatever he wants to do with the release,ok i want the release,but i wouldn't say "damn it" and shit just cause he decided to stop releaseing,i just would be glad cause these ass...s are pissing me off with their begging and so whatever.

Yeah you are right..somehow.
Because when somebody put a release date for next version of something then we need to trust them.

I don't like eather those who beg all the time <_<

Yeah you are right..somehow.
Because when somebody put a release date for next version of something then we need to trust them.

I don't like eather those who beg all the time <_<

yeah >.<

Do you guys even have the server finished? cause im starting to think that you dont, and im not trying to be a **** or anything its that instead of giving us a ton of dates just post, right?

The server is working 100% for me, No bugs, no anything, just arena aint working, and fixing buddel's positions :p.. [Till now, that's all problems facing me]!

I haven't even read anything, but cykos "off all day", and YES I'VE BEEN !!!

I was at the worlds fucking best concert of all time, it was awesome and I don't give a rats ass about your complaints.

I have had fun as hell, and I suggest you all to do the same, and not sit by the comp and refreshing this thread about update and so.

Daaamn, It was fun, but kind of a struggle to be in the front :D
Hail Sonic Syndicate!!! (btw, i got one of their drum sticks and some sort of ear ring xD)

But I'll focuse on releasing now, but it was fun as hell !!!

/Limannen

I haven't even read anything, but cykos "off all day", and YES I'VE BEEN !!!

I was at the worlds fucking best concert of all time, it was awesome and I don't give a rats ass about your complaints.

I have had fun as hell, and I suggest you all to do the same, and not sit by the comp and refreshing this thread about update and so.

Daaamn, It was fun, but kind of a struggle to be in the front :D
Hail Sonic Syndicate!!! (btw, i got one of their drum sticks and some sort of ear ring xD)

But I'll focuse on releasing now, but it was fun as hell !!!

/Limannen

Signed, everybody can go to some party, drink some vodka and dance with beauty girl and not only sit the front of yours monitors. :)

Didn't say I could do better, I'm just stating the obvious truth. And dude up there who I have no idea who you are, nor do I care to check... I don't care who hates me for speaking the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back